• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need 2014 english second language oral topics along with the tips

Reaction score
I only know the bullet points of 4 topics!!
*Young children
-how you remember yourself as a child
-any other children that you have seen
-the idea that society would be better if parents were more strict with their children
-whether you think it is easier to raise a 6 year old child as compared to a 16 year old child
-some qualities you think a teacher should have to effect the child
*Shops and bussiness
*Wasting time
-what do you do as a waste of time
-how different people consider waste of time
-resons why people regret spending their time badly
-idea that people should organize their time
*Pollution
*Video games
*Language
*Keeping fit
*Future
-what you want to do in the immediate future
-what are your long term goals
-what do you expect to happen in a 100 years from now
-do you think humans will destroy the world
-the suggestion that some people either predict or know the future.
*Leadership
*Memories
*Secrets and rumours
-who do u tell ur secrets to
-should everyone tell the secret all the time
-good and bad things about secret and rumours
-the idea that countries keep secrets from each other
*Fund raising
*Extreme weather
*Confidence
*Life challanges
*Animals
*Use of water for leisure

Good Luck!! :)

Reaction score
*Young children
-the idea that society would be better if parents were more strict with their children
-whether you think it is easier to raise a 6 year old child as compared to a 16 year old child
*Shops and bussiness
*Wasting time
*Pollution
*Video games
*Language
*Keeping fit
*Future
*Leadership
*Memories
*Secrets and rumours
*Fund raising
*Extreme weather
*Confidence
*Life challanges
*Animals

*Young children
*Shops and bussiness
*Wasting time
*Pollution
*Video games
*Language
*Keeping fit
*Future
*Leadership
*Memories
*Secrets and rumours
*Fund raising
*Extreme weather
*Confidence
*Life challanges
*Animals

*Young children
*Shops and bussiness
*Wasting time
*Pollution
*Video games
*Language
*Keeping fit
*Future
*Leadership
*Memories
*Secrets and rumours
*Fund raising
*Extreme weather
*Confidence
*Life challanges
*Animals

Thanks a lot :)

Reaction score
*uses of water as lesiure
-how do u use water as a lesuire
-other ways in which it is used
-adv. and disad.
-why it is used as lesiure even it is a scarce source
-the idea that water shouldn't be wasted
*Video Games (v.g)
-do u like v.g
-how often do u play them
-effects of v.g on u
-any harmful effects of v.g on young children
-the idea that video games should be promoted.
*Leadership
> Any good leaders that you know or inspire you
> Qualities in a good leader
> How can bad leadership be harmful
>Have you ever been a leader
>What would you like to be if you would be given a chance

Reaction score
-adv. and disad.
*Video Games (v.g)
-do u like v.g
-effects of v.g on u
*Leadership
Ushna do u know where can I get points for other topics

Reaction score
i think as soon as anyone gets any topics or points, they post it on one of the threads but i think all of them have been summed up here :) i was freaking out before the exam too but after i had the exam, i was wondering why i was so worried :p it was so good and it was pretty much like talking to a friend cuz the examiner was really nice :) just dont panic the rest will be great Insha'Allah :)

nor

Reaction score
i think as soon as anyone gets any topics or points, they post it on one of the threads but i think all of them have been summed up here :) i was freaking out before the exam too but after i had the exam, i was wondering why i was so worried :p it was so good and it was pretty much like talking to a friend cuz the examiner was really nice :) just dont panic the rest will be great Insha'Allah :)
hi Xaptor16 just wanted to ask how does the speaking test take place
i mean like is it that the examiner will start asking u every point in the paper or u just read it and start talking so i have to save those in memory???:unsure:
cuz this is the first and would be the last time for me to have such a test:cry:
thx in advance:)

Reaction score
hi Xaptor16 just wanted to ask how does the speaking test take place
i mean like is it that the examiner will start asking u every point in the paper or u just read it and start talking so i have to save those in memory???:unsure:
cuz this is the first and would be the last time for me to have such a test:cry:
thx in advance:)
no problem, look i know how you guys feel i was freaking out even more than you guys but honestly, my examiner was such a good person, the whole process was so smooth and the fifteen minutes were over and i was still thinking i cudve said this and i cudve said tht :p see as you walk into the room, you have the usual greeting, good morning, how r u etc.. then after recording your name n ur candidate number (DO NOT FORGET YOUR STATEMENT OF ENTRY!!!!) shell just tell u tell a bit abt urself..our teacher told us to mention our full name, age, occupation (IGCSE ofc :p ), family, likes, dislikes, phobias, hobbies etc :p after tht you pick a paper and it has ur topic (which u cant see while picking) and u just read it for a bit, then wen ur done u give the paper back and for me, the examiner started the talk with a general statement. my topic was young children n she started with 'do you like young children?'. it was really smooth after tht she was smiling, nodding and even replying at times. as soon as i had spoken enuf abt one of the points, she wud ask me a question from the second point. so to answer your question, you dont have to save anything in ur memory :p the examiner leads you on and often asks questions :) just dont panic too much cuz if you do, you wont b able to say even the things you wud have said :p best of luck to all!

Reaction score
S
no problem, look i know how you guys feel i was freaking out even more than you guys but honestly, my examiner was such a good person, the whole process was so smooth and the fifteen minutes were over and i was still thinking i cudve said this and i cudve said tht :p see as you walk into the room, you have the usual greeting, good morning, how r u etc.. then after recording your name n ur candidate number (DO NOT FORGET YOUR STATEMENT OF ENTRY!!!!) shell just tell u tell a bit abt urself..our teacher told us to mention our full name, age, occupation (IGCSE ofc :p ), family, likes, dislikes, phobias, hobbies etc :p after tht you pick a paper and it has ur topic (which u cant see while picking) and u just read it for a bit, then wen ur done u give the paper back and for me, the examiner started the talk with a general statement. my topic was young children n she started with 'do you like young children?'. it was really smooth after tht she was smiling, nodding and even replying at times. as soon as i had spoken enuf abt one of the points, she wud ask me a question from the second point. so to answer your question, you dont have to save anything in ur memory :p the examiner leads you on and often asks questions :) just dont panic too much cuz if you do, you wont b able to say even the things you wud have said :p best of luck to all!
so we don't get to keep the paper

nor

Reaction score
THX a million u really relaxed me alot as i'm having my exam just after 2 days and really freaking out
so thx alot for ur advice and warm wishings and good luck to u too.:)(y)

Reaction score
THX a million u really relaxed me alot as i'm having my exam just after 2 days and really freaking out
so thx alot for ur advice and warm wishings and good luck to u too.:)(y)
Hey my paper is. After two days as well n this is really stressing that we don't get to keep the paper.

Reaction score
Hey my paper is. After two days as well n this is really stressing that we don't get to keep the paper.
no no dont worry abt tht they give you a good two to three minutes to think about it, plus you can also talk abt ur own points as in u dont necessarily have to stick to the notes on the paper :) everything goes eassyy and smooth as long as ur not in a terrible mood and ur not too panicked :p Good luck!

Reaction score
no no dont worry abt tht they give you a good two to three minutes to think about it, plus you can also talk abt ur own points as in u dont necessarily have to stick to the notes on the paper :) everything goes eassyy and smooth as long as ur not in a terrible mood and ur not too panicked :p Good luck!
Thank you I really need that
But the thing is I'm used to keeping the paper with me anyhow all will go well I hope ;)

Reaction score
-adv. and disad.
*Video Games (v.g)
-do u like v.g
-effects of v.g on u
*Leadership
[/quot
nor No sorry,just look upto some essays about life challanges and learn them or whatever,keep there points in mind and youll just go with the flow :)

Can u tell me how much minutes do we need to speak? as my exam is day after tomorrow and I am really terrified.. :(