• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ned hlp fh 2012 zamx... :(

Reaction score
hey I'm a GCSE student and I'm appearing this 2012 for Islamiat, Urdu and Pak Studies...Can anyone give me good notes for preparation...I'm really worried ..please guys I need someone's help... :(( ty

MODERATOR EDIT: Excessive slang...inconveneient
original: hey m a gcese studnt nd m apearn ds 2012 fh isl,urdu nd pk.studs.. kn ni1 gw mh go0d notes fh prepratn ... m rlii wurried pliss guys i ned sm1,z hlp ... :(( ty

Reaction score
studyguide.pk
if in lahore then main market gulberg is a place full of notes

Reaction score
hey I'm a GCSE student and I'm appearing this 2012 for Islamiat, Urdu and Pak Studies...Can anyone give me good notes for preparation...I'm really worried ..please guys I need someone's help... :(( ty

First you need the Syllabus Contents. I've uploaded for those of PakStudies and Islamiat. You can download for Urdu from the paper section. Next i've uploaded a book for islamiat ''Resource''. Its more help then required but this book has proved very helpful. Both my friends who got A*s last year studied from this book. Just see the Syllabus Content and see what you need to do for a specific topic. Then learn it from the book , and do questions from past papers about the topic. Then check the marking scheme for any errors that you have made. Stay positive , read your answer again and again and try to think as an examiner. Read the examiner report also for that question or part question. Do all the topics in the same way . Once your done , start past papers full on , like the paper your solving is your CIE paper. Then again check it. Go through Past papers 3-4 times , and you should be able to score an A*.
For Pakistan Studies again refer to the syllabus content and see what is required. then do as i told for islamiat. Learn.Apply.Mark. Read the examiner reports . It is extremely essential to know the format of each question in paper 1(histrory) .It would cost you later if you dont know, i say this by experience. So if you dont know , i can tell you. For paper 2 (geography) , dont ratofy the book. read the book once , then go to the internet and read articles about that particular topic. This gives you extra knowledge. If you have extra knowledge , it would give you an edge as Geo paper is all about I.Q .
For Urdu , i would like you to specify whether its Urdu A or B?

Attachments

• Islamiat Syllabus.pdf
    398.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Pak Studies Syllabus.pdf
    323 KB · Views: 5
  • Resource.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
Reaction score
multixamza01 m apearn in urdu scnd lnguage ..... nd ty weri mch ua advice is relli hlp full.. thanku wry mch :)
nw ill start my prepration...

Reaction score
multixamza01 m apearn in urdu scnd lnguage.

Oh .. sorry can't help , im urdu first lang student. But my friends who scored A's in Urdu B (second lang) say it's pretty easy , provided you know all the formats and have had lots of practice. So i guess thats about all i can say. Good Luck

Reaction score
hey guys...! can anyone give me da link of islamiat and pakistan studies past papers of 2012 4 O levels? Really will appreciate dis! :)