• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nationality :D

Reaction score
I can see that we all love our countries: Bangladeshis, Indians, Pakistanis and others. There is sufficient talent in our countries but yet our countries are not developing as much as they should. This is coz most of the brilliant people of our countries serve western nationz. I hate to say it, but I really think the people of South Asia are less patriotic. If they were patriotic, our nations would not have been so poor. U cant expect countries like ours to give u 1 million dollar per year. U have to sacrifice the money offered by the west if u wish to develop ur nation. Simply saying 'I love my country' is not enough. Studentz like us shud learn to serve our own nationz. Only then, one day we will get a beautiful, poverty free, developed South Asia.

Reaction score
I like the way u have said bt u didnt mention ur country nd its coz dat they r having poverty its coznof policts they choose rongnppl
I can see that we all love our countries: Bangladeshis, Indians, Pakistanis and others. There is sufficient talent in our countries but yet our countries are not developing as much as they should. This is coz most of the brilliant people of our countries serve western nationz. I hate to say it, but I really think the people of South Asia are less patriotic. If they were patriotic, our nations would not have been so poor. U cant expect countries like ours to give u 1 million dollar per year. U have to sacrifice the money offered by the west if u wish to develop ur nation. Simply saying 'I love my country' is not enough. Studentz like us shud learn to serve our own nationz. Only then, one day we will get a beautiful, poverty free, developed South Asia.