• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My statement of entry! :(

Reaction score
I just got my statement of entry and has got a spelling mistake in my surname! What should I do? Is it a big procedure to make changes or it is okay? Should I be worried?

Reaction score
I just got my statement of entry and has got a spelling mistake in my surname! What should I do? Is it a big procedure to make changes or it is okay? Should I be worried?
why dont you talk to your Examiner and get it changed??
and i guess its no bigg process.... Its not okhayy nd u better get it changedd!!

Reaction score
You'll have to talk to your coordinator and rectify any mistakes in your Statement immediately. It is definitely not okay and it will affect you in the future; for example, if you decide to go abroad, the name on your Statement of Result and the other Cambridge documents must mach the name on your passport. No mistakes will be tolerated, and your application will be rejected if they do not match.

Reaction score
You'll have to talk to your coordinator and rectify any mistakes in your Statement immediately. It is definitely not okay and it will affect you in the future; for example, if you decide to go abroad, the name on your Statement of Result and the other Cambridge documents must mach the name on your passport. No mistakes will be tolerated, and your application will be rejected if they do not match.
Yea Dude , Go Quickly