• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

my list

want to be in list

• yes i love to

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • no sorry not interested

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm gonna tag some lucky people here B)
leeminho My best friend ok xpc :') She's the awesome-est. ^___^
Dark Destination This is for when you get back on here :LOL: You're an awesome friend too :') What name did I make for you again? Yeah it was future-distinction-holder-king-of-procrastination-Beelu xD
Ammar95 Hasn't been too long talking to you, but you're a really nice friend ^.^ Someone I can talk to about Teen wolf about without making him go: Okayy you talk a lot -_- :ROFLMAO:
Fayax555 Yes, you too :giggle:
shazmina The nicest, most optimistic and amazing person I know on here :') She's love :3
Cookie Monster The coolest Baji and friend anyone could ever ask for :LOL: Love ya :3
Nafis Daiyan Turns out you're a nice person ^____^ You better feel Bl now that I've tagged you here :p
Maganius A really nice person with the best opinions ever (y)
Ya all must be used to this habit of mine xD
tumblr_ms7tofPG1U1szbxu0o1_500.jpg

If I remember someone I missed out, the list shall continue ^___^
Awn! Love you more, lil sister. PS you are being missed big time. =(

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum! My friends here...
Faizan Muhammmad - I love torturing you with flattery and your patience is the thing for which you are like a friend to me!
Maganius - Some people say the good have ceased to exist but I can always say to them '' If you want to look at A living example of a good person, Look at Maganius''
Nafis Daiyan - A desi brother and believe me, he is unique, I don't know from which angle , but I will find it out one day, In sha Allah!
Aly Emran - Well..... He is unbelievably smart and a really annoying friend but what are friends for if they are not annoying!
***amd*** - A kiddo for me but all the same, he made me laugh a lot when I needed it and Yes, He is quite smart as well.
Tkp - Here is another desi dude and he is a very nice person to converse with. He is funny as well.
cardude456 - This ''Person'' is still a mystery as I am not quite sure whether his brain is made up of an engine and screws or if he really is a 'CAR-DUDE...' remarkably friendly!
Well, this is my list of friends, if I missed somebody, pls let me know by stalking my wall with a small scolding and I will mention you as well... Truthfully!

images

Reaction score
Faizan Muhammmad - I love torturing you with flattery and your patience is the thing for which you are like a friend to me!
Maganius - Some people say the good have ceased to exist but I can always say to them '' If you want to look at A living example of a good person, Look at Maganius''
Nafis Daiyan - A desi brother and believe me, he is unique, I don't know from which angle , but I will find it out one day, In sha Allah!
Aly Emran - Well..... He is unbelievably smart and a really annoying friend but what are friends for if they are not annoying!
***amd*** - A kiddo for me but all the same, he made me laugh a lot when I needed it and Yes, He is quite smart as well.
Tkp - Here is another desi dude and he is a very nice person to converse with. He is funny as well.
cardude456 - This ''Person'' is still a mystery as I am not quite sure whether his brain is made up of an engine and screws or if he really is a 'CAR-DUDE...' remarkably friendly!
Well, this is my list of friends, if I missed somebody, pls let me know by stalking my wall with a small scolding and I will mention you as well... Truthfully!

images
(y) :)
Everyone's unique :3

Reaction score

images
Thanks a lot for the sweet compliment ^_^
Same goes for you :)

Reaction score

images
Thanks dude B|
okay my turn :p

shazmina: My shazo mazooo sis :D Only I can call my cute sweet naughty sis Fat horse :p :D Bestieeeeee for Life
Angelina_25 : My second bestieeeeeeeee :D and sis of Fat aunti :D She is kind and quite lazy like me :LOL:
cyclone94 : Well her name says it all.............. Nautanki :p
sumaiyarox:) : She is toooooooooooo much of a basanti :eek: .... Pure dramay bazz :p
Ibtizam: Will you make a friend who is lifeless? If yes then befriend with Ibti Lipti :D
Afnan Hafiz : Are you a girl or boy? o_O :LOL: Someone just learn patience from this friend of mine :D (y)
Al-Anoud : She loves hi5's :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
fille spéciale : she is my retard friend ;)
aish nafu : Well she is cute and quite clever -_- but awesome personality :)
ForeverAndBeyond: Nice, Kind-hearted friend....... xD especially when you'RE bored and there is no one to fight with you :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks dude B|
okay my turn :p

shazmina: My shazo mazooo sis :D Only I can call my cute sweet naughty sis Fat horse :p :D Bestieeeeee for Life
Angelina_25 : My second bestieeeeeeeee :D and sis of Fat aunti :D She is kind and quite lazy like me :LOL:
cyclone94 : Well her name says it all.............. Nautanki :p
sumaiyarox:) : She is toooooooooooo much of a basanti :eek: .... Pure dramay bazz :p
Ibtizam: Will you make a friend who is lifeless? If yes then befriend with Ibti Lipti :D
Afnan Hafiz : Are you a girl or boy? o_O :LOL: Someone just learn patience from this friend of mine :D (y)
Al-Anoud : She loves hi5's :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
fille spéciale : she is my retard friend ;)
aish nafu : Well she is cute and quite clever -_- but awesome personality :)
Awwwwwwwwwwww my lovely awesome Donkey Potato brothr ... :p :p :p :p Thanks for the taggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D
Indeed Bestie for life <3