• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My dearest friend in hospital.

Reaction score
'As'alu Allah al 'azim rabbil 'arshil azim an yashifika.
I ask Allah, the Mighty, the Lord of the Mighty Throne, to cure you. (Recommended to repeat seven times.)
May Allah help her with her problem .... May Allah ease her pain.... may Allah help her to get cured.... May Allah give her enough endurance to face this her illness with strength and patience.... May Allah recover her soon....... Ameen sum Ameen!

Thanks for telling me about this :)

Reaction score
Please guys PRAY FOR HER her name is Adeena. :(

Tag all your friends here.

♣♠ Magnanimous ♣♠
Lola_sweet
RoOkaYya G
shoaib672002
Emadthegreat
Maganius
madoka
Ashuzma
unitika
DarkEclipse
Fayax555
XPFMember
FranticAmaze
awesomaholic101
unique111
sagar65265
Suchal Riaz
snowbrood
@AllXPCMembers.
Really tensed cant tag all of you, I am running outta time. :cry:

PLEASE PRAY FOR HER! I WANT HER ALIVE.

Thanks. :cry: Ameen!

excuse me but she'z my best friend in school nd r u really sure she'z that sick?frm which friend did u find out?i think i misplaced her number...oh god!! hw can i meet her then

Reaction score
excuse me but she'z my best friend in school nd r u really sure she'z that sick?frm which friend did u find out?i think i misplaced her number...oh god!! hw can i meet her then
Hello, Roshni Khan told me about these. And sorry, I wont give her number. If you are her best friend go to her home, how can I trust you that you aren't fake?