• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Music Talents of XTP !!

Reaction score
Hello everyone :D Im Lorenzo. Please to meet you. I really like playing guitar and singing as well in my free time !! So i was thinking, why dont we start a small thread where people can post covers of any songs they like on youtube and then link it :) !!

I myself will start as soon as exams are over :cool:

So yeah guys ! Whether its guitar, piano, singing, any musical inspiration within you, I think it would be an awesome idea ! Cant wait to see them all.

Cheers, Lorenzo

Reaction score
Hello everyone :D Im Lorenzo. Please to meet you. I really like playing guitar and singing as well in my free time !! So i was thinking, why dont we start a small thread where people can post covers of any songs they like on youtube and then link it :) !!

I myself will start as soon as exams are over :cool:

So yeah guys ! Whether its guitar, piano, singing, any musical inspiration within you, I think it would be an awesome idea ! Cant wait to see them all.

Cheers, Lorenzo
Don't mind mate bu-ut Don't u have any exams? Or are u celebrating summer vacations in advance! :)
btw I sing and rap, if that's relevant enough to this thread. :')

Ciao.

Reaction score
Don't mind mate bu-ut Don't u have any exams? Or are u celebrating summer vacations in advance! :)
btw I sing and rap, if that's relevant enough to this thread. :')

Ciao.

Haha i said I would when my exams are over ^^ So post a cover or something :) Im sure this thread will get going soon ^^

Reaction score
Haha i said I would when my exams are over ^^ So post a cover or something :) Im sure this thread will get going soon ^^
cover of me singing?! o_O
pfft! Hush! I'm normally a bathroom singer thou I performed a few times on stage at school bu-ut cover is different. :p
P.S: I cant play a single instrument, I remember the last time I played a guitar, my parents came running frm the other room to check if I'm alright. They thought something fell on my head! :/ jk.

Reaction score
cover of me singing?! o_O
pfft! Hush! I'm normally a bathroom singer thou I performed a few times on stage at school bu-ut cover is different. :p
P.S: I cant play a single instrument, I remember the last time I played a guitar, my parents came running frm the other room to check if I'm alright. They thought something fell on my head! :/ jk.

Well why not start now they ^^ ? Always gotta start somewhere.

Reaction score
Well, I play flute and keyboard.
I do sing, performed once on stage at High school, but i don't make videos of myself on you-tube.
I'll be pleased to meet you all.

Reaction score
Well, I play flute and keyboard.
I do sing, performed once on stage at High school, but i don't make videos of myself on you-tube.
I'll be pleased to meet you all.

Well why not start making them and share your talent with us :) ? Ill be glad to watch them.

Reaction score
I was thinkin about making one of this threads,Lorenzo,u stole my idea almost a week ago haha I love music and I do rap,in spanish,and also play guitar and drums very well since I was 10,I tried to learn violin few months ago but IGCSE distructed me,so now that am free I ll get back to it!!! P.S:am looking forward to create a band but I guess u guys live far from where I stay lol

Reaction score
The distance poses a great problem so far sharing singing and playing talents is concerned. ;)

Reaction score
nothing is impossible hehe where do u guys stay,coz I usually travel a lot so if we can meet,and if ur good enough I ll accept u in my band haha

Reaction score
where is Kuwait? I never heard abt that country,unless is not a country lol

Reaction score
I was thinkin about making one of this threads,Lorenzo,u stole my idea almost a week ago haha I love music and I do rap,in spanish,and also play guitar and drums very well since I was 10,I tried to learn violin few months ago but IGCSE distructed me,so now that am free I ll get back to it!!! P.S:am looking forward to create a band but I guess u guys live far from where I stay lol
I rap in english! If only we could form a band, that'd be awesome... Amy Bloom Lorenzo deathvalley69

Reaction score
cool rym,is it urs? I would also give mines but are in spanish and I fear u guys wont understand so maybe tomorrow I ll upload a song(without singng as I sing badly) just a base with the guitar...