• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MQM threat to Mubashir Luqman

Reaction score
Hey everyone ...:)
Anyone watched the mubasher luqman show? "Khara sach"?
If no, here what happened:
this person showed MQM member altaf hussain selling chooran :p , so the party sent the host a notice...sort of threat to him and his family".....but what mubashir sir did? He announced on tv show that he's not scared of them and he'll see them in court.
The way he answered the MQM threats was awesome.
I'll try to upload the video soon :)(i am sorry to those who cant understand urdu)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Mubashir Luqmaan is a big drama-baz.
BBC 2 has already aired a documentary against Altaf Hussain, and now Mubashir Luqman is taking advantage of the opportunity, to attract more viewers and blah.
Where was his 'Khara Sach' when Altaf Hussain was murdering the innocent Karachites? Oh yes, he was gossiping with Meher Bukhari, behind the cameras.

Reaction score
BBC 2 has already aired a documentary against Altaf Hussain, and now Mubashir Luqman is taking advantage of the opportunity to attract more viewers and blah.
Where was his 'Khara Sach' when Altaf Hussain was murdering the innocent Karachites? Oh yes, he was gossiping with Meher Bukhari, behind the cameras.
Nibz bhai, app b emotional hote h? :eek: :p

Reaction score
BBC 2 has already aired a documentary against Altaf Hussain, and now Mubashir Luqman is taking advantage of the opportunity, to attract more viewers and blah.
Mjy bhi aaj pta chal :p

Reaction score
champ-student i hope ur still watching kharra sach exposing GEO tv having links with indian intelligence nd pata nahi kia kia :D and geo even issued court notices to Imran khan for giving an interview to mubasher lucman.... i mean,,,, SERIOUSLYY??

Reaction score
champ-student i hope ur still watching kharra sach exposing GEO tv having links with indian intelligence nd pata nahi kia kia :D and geo even issued court notices to Imran khan for giving an interview to mubasher lucman.... i mean,,,, SERIOUSLYY??
did you see jang groups reply today? I mean wow, reply kam aur threats and allegations zyada hain.. express news ke against bhi allegations laga diin jang ney. :eek:

Reaction score
Yep. Still watching although not free enough to be here much ..
Btw m not that shocked because its clear that
people throw rocks at things that shine
;)

Reaction score
did you see jang groups reply today? I mean wow, reply kam aur threats and allegations zyada hain.. express news ke against bhi allegations laga diin jang ney. :eek:

yeahh i saw dat.... it ws of 10 pages so didnt really bother reading all of it... am waiting 4 express news ka response.. its about time ppl stood up against this propoganda loving TV channel GEO!!

Reaction score
Yep. Still watching although not free enough to be here much ..
Btw m not that shocked because its clear that
people throw rocks at things that shine
;)

*Agreed* btw did u see mubasher lucman resigned in last nite's episode and said dat he will complete doing the number of episodes he promised ARY in his contract in wich he will talk about katrina kaif nd bollywood stuff :D and wil then leave anchoring and PAKISTAN foreverrr!!!

Reaction score
*Agreed* btw did u see mubasher lucman resigned in last nite's episode and said dat he will complete doing the number of episodes he promised ARY in his contract in wich he will talk about katrina kaif nd bollywood stuff :D and wil then leave anchoring and PAKISTAN foreverrr!!!
Sadly I missed that. :(