• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
The.Little.Rascals.Save.the.Day
Comedy with a good moral
I totally love this one. You should also watch its older version The Little Rascals (1994). They are just so super cute. (Though they really could have done something about Alfalfa's hair)

Reaction score
I totally love this one. You should also watch its older version The Little Rascals (1994). They are just so super cute. (Though they really could have done something about Alfalfa's hair)
Oh! I'll watch it thanks ^-^

Reaction score
The Departed. 9/10
Inclined to give a 10 because when your two favorite actors of all time give such incredible performances, how can you not?!... But....the end though, Seriously?! Poetic justice, I guess. (big frustrated sigh)

Booked for tomorrow.
well that end kinda makes it different huh?? brilliant movie nonetheless.
u should also watch memento, exam and insomnia..!! great movies and great performances in em all>>!!! ;)

Reaction score
well that end kinda makes it different huh?? brilliant movie nonetheless.
It was pretty brilliant... the tension...
But what happened to Di Caprio's character was plain wrong. But that's the world we live in right now. Plain wrong. So yup, they got that right.