• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
It did get a couple, no?
Btw how's that oscar best movie - 'Birdman'? :p Need reviews before i can watch it :3
it did get :)...i meant oscar baffles..
"birdmen" not worth your time at all!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day 10/10 ....u guys shall watch this film :)...motivational.."u gotta have the bad days to really experiance the good days" :D so true, trust me i'd know :p have experience tho..

Lets be cops 9/10...if someone is looking for a comedy one :D...

Reaction score
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day 10/10 ....u guys shall watch this film :)...motivational.."u gotta have the bad days to really experiance the good days" :D so true, trust me i'd know :p have experience tho..

Lets be cops 9/10...if someone is looking for a comedy one :D...
Yeah I watched it too
It was nice

Reaction score
I'd watched it a long time ago... It was good but not so good also. I mean Carell and Garner were good but that stupid boy just managed to get on my nerves. All the time.
Anyways...
Just finished Exodus: gods and kings: Can't say exactly. I mean the story of Prophet Musa is so very comprehensive. Trying to fit it into 2.5 hours was always going to be an issue. And it was like Noah. A mashup of all versions of his story. And then there was the weirdness too. Depicting God as a boy. But the effects were super cool. I mean now I have a very vivid picture of the plagues, the river of blood, the frogs. Frankly it grossed me out.
I guess I'll like C. Bale only as Bats .... oh and in the Prestige. 6.5/10

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The imitation Game - 7/10. Meh. Expected a lot, offered very little.

The Riot Club - 5/10. Stupidity at its peak.

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb - 6/10. Okay-ish. Watchable though.

Bol Bachan - 6/10. Funny, but not so much!

Reaction score
I wished they had done some sort of a mash up between Fury and Imitation Game. Now that would have been something else altogether.
I laughed like crazy in Bol Bachan. Yeah I admit the story line was super lame but the dialogues, that accent. It drove me nuts. :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I wished they had done some sort of a mash up between Fury and Imitation Game. Now that would have been something else altogether.
I laughed like crazy in Bol Bachan. Yeah I admit the story line was super lame but the dialogues, that accent. It drove me nuts. :p
Fury was perfect the way it was. Imitation Game, on the other hand, could have been better.

Yeah, those Ajay Devgan dialogues were hilarious. :p

Reaction score
Fury was perfect the way it was. Imitation Game, on the other hand, could have been better.

Yeah, those Ajay Devgan dialogues were hilarious. :p
I meant there should have been some action in the Imitation Game. It was all about a war. Yet except for once or twice it never seemed like one. Fury was also about the War... thats why I mentioned it.
IKR! :D
Btw....
Foxcatcher: 3/10
Super long. Super boring. I watched it in two sittings. And it was such a bad experience. Don't make yourselves go through it. It sucked.

Reaction score
I meant there should have been some action in the Imitation Game. It was all about a war. Yet except for once or twice it never seemed like one. Fury was also about the War... thats why I mentioned it.
IKR! :D
Btw....
Foxcatcher: 3/10
Super long. Super boring. I watched it in two sittings. And it was such a bad experience. Don't make yourselves go through it. It sucked.
I had read about Alan Turing before, I already knew the whole story so I was bored during the movie :p

Reaction score
Into the Woods: 7.5/1o
An awesome mash-up of Grimm's Fairy Tales!
The cast was superb. Johnny Depp, Chris Pine and Meryl Streep especially!
Would have given it a higher rating were it not for the amount of horrible singing in it.
I did love one song though. The one where both princes sing " Agony". That was super hilarious! The dramatic poses the two silly princes strike! The way Pine rips his shirt open and then his brother follows suit. Was that supposed to be prince like? :p And the way that other prince imitates Rapunzel's singing! EPIC! :eek::ROFLMAO::LOL:
sumaiyarox:) You should definitely watch this. Or not. God knows for how long I'll have to put up with your singing then!! :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Into the Woods: 7.5/1o
An awesome mash-up of Grimm's Fairy Tales!
The cast was superb. Johnny Depp, Chris Pine and Meryl Streep especially!
Would have given it a higher rating were it not for the amount of horrible singing in it.
I did love one song though. The one where both princes sing " Agony". That was super hilarious! The dramatic poses the two silly princes strike! The way Pine rips his shirt open and then his brother follows suit. Was that supposed to be prince like? :p And the way that other prince imitates Rapunzel's singing! EPIC! :eek::ROFLMAO::LOL:
sumaiyarox:) You should definitely watch this. Or not. God knows for how long I'll have to put up with your singing then!! :D
I don't know if that is prince like, but it definitely was Salman like. :p
Hehehe..why does he look through circles? Why does he dress that way? Aaaaaallll theeeseeee questions they la la la la la la la insiiiiiiiiiide meee... :p Okay. Sorry. Got carried away. :p But Yup, definitely watching it. (y)

Reaction score
I don't know if that is prince like, but it definitely was Salman like. :p
Hehehe..why does he look through circles? Why does he dress that way? Aaaaaallll theeeseeee questions they la la la la la la la insiiiiiiiiiide meee... :p Okay. Sorry. Got carried away. :p But Yup, definitely watching it. (y)
Haha. I seriously thought they were chanelling Bollywood there. :p
Its somewhat like...."All those questions seem burning and twirling and swirling inside me" :whistle::ROFLMAO::LOL: Perks of a good memory! I can literally hear your annoying voice in my head right now! xD :D:p