• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
Matt Damon confirms that he'll be reprising his character as Jason Bourne in 2016!
This is the best news ever!
holy...!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: thanxxx a lot for sharing the news man, this just made my day..!!! i seriously love the bourne trilogy with matt damon..!!:sleep:

Reaction score
Bedtime Stories: 9/10
Probably seeing it for the tenth time.
The kids are sooooooooooooooo cute. Their pronunciation even more so. (Underdemeciated :p )
Wish more movies like this existed. Clean humor. And some serious fantasy. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guardians of the Galaxy :10/10
EPIC. Everything was just perfect.
My favorite of them all: Rocket! :D and Groot too. xD
Was it Zoe Saladana or the alien species... the movie reminded me so much of Star Trek and a bit of Green Lantern too.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ Going to watch it now. :D

Dawn of the Planet of Apes - 9/10. The previous one and this, both are very good. Looking forward to the next one!

Reaction score
^ Going to watch it now. :D

Dawn of the Planet of Apes - 9/10. The previous one and this, both are very good. Looking forward to the next one!
Yes, Yes... Please do. Its something nobody should miss.
I was hesitant about this. (Dawn of the Planet of Apes)
But now I'm gonna watch it. :D

Reaction score
Guardians of the Galaxy :10/10
EPIC. Everything was just perfect.
My favorite of them all: Rocket! :D and Groot too. xD
Was it Zoe Saladana or the alien species... the movie reminded me so much of Star Trek and a bit of Green Lantern too.
Yesssss..!! i just lved it..! continued the Marvels Cinematic Universe overall story along with having a brillliant plot of its own..!

Reaction score
Did anyone here watched the faults in our stars ?
i did recently.... really good movie, tho it did geta little boring at times.. the thing that seriously caught my attention were the acting performances by both the lead characters..! Shailene, imo, deserves atleast an oscar nomination for that performance..!!

Reaction score
Interstellar anyone?? being a fan of theoretical physics, i really liked that movie. Tho there are still a lot of things i still dont understand but all of em are logical things (like why not send robots for exploration instead of humans :confused:), not scientific... As far as the rating goes.. I never rate a Christopher Nolan film on just one viewing :X3:

Reaction score
i did recently.... really good movie, tho it did geta little boring at times.. the thing that seriously caught my attention were the acting performances by both the lead characters..! Shailene, imo, deserves atleast an oscar nomination for that performance..!!
Did you read book ?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, Yes... Please do. Its something nobody should miss.
I was hesitant about this. (Dawn of the Planet of Apes)
But now I'm gonna watch it. :D
So, I finally watched Guardians of the Galaxy. It was good. But honestly, it didn't really live up to my expectations. I mean, all that hype. Kind of overrated, in my opinion.

8/10, perhaps.