• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MOTHER LOAD FOR IGCSE SCIENCE

Reaction score
erm, wats the difference btw the 2H and Paper 3? i noe that F is foundation the lowest level then higher tier as 2H but,,,3?
paper 3 refers to science double award
it is as i think very rare for a students to take this subject so no one has the paper for may11 and jan12

any 1 who has human bio January 2012 papers? please help :(
here it is!!

hope this helps :D(y)(y)

Reaction score
ANYWAY people good luck with the human bio exams coming up tomorrow......kick some ass and show who's boss!!! :)

Reaction score
hahaha...same thing 1st paper awesome ....2nd paper a liitle tough...expecting at least 165!!!

Reaction score
i did igcse math 3H and it was fine. what is happening with you guys?

Reaction score
Dude the 3H paper was really good (but it all depends on the examiner)....better than i thought :D

Reaction score
Dude the 3H paper was really good (but it all depends on the examiner)....better than i thought :D
yh but i think they will bring all the other stuff in 4H CZ IN 3H there was not functions, sets, transformation etc.....hope it wont let us down insha Allah.

Reaction score
Thanks mate....you too and everybody else (get ready to write a lot)!!!

Reaction score
yea the paper was fine.......!!!! Lot to write but good....looking forward for the maths 4H paper tomorrow!!!!

Reaction score
for those of you giving chemistry i would suggest that u download the revision guide given in this thread its the best u can get!!!!!

Reaction score
Any1 have the answers for the chemistry revision guide book.....please upload!! Its urgent!!!!!!!!!