• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mobile phones services suspended

Reaction score
I think we all should be happy that our government is taking a step to protect the citizens :)
Agar aik din hum msg nahi bhi kar sakkay gay to koi bari baat nahi hai...lekin Eid k din Terrorist ki waja say jin k ghar safa-e-matam bijhti hai wo bohat bari baat hai..................just think about it :'(
I think aik acha step lia hai humaari government nay :)

Reaction score
I think we all should be happy that our government is taking a step to protect the citizens :)
Agar aik din hum msg nahi bhi kar sakkay gay to koi bari baat nahi hai...lekin Eid k din Terrorist ki waja say jin k ghar safa-e-matam bijhti hai wo bohat bari baat hai..................just think about it :'(
agreed
"better safe than sorry"

Reaction score
Sorry to intervene but I don't agree, what's the point of shutting down all networks gonna help with? There are still other ways to attack!
Further I believe that we should live our lives without any threat of danger. Government should tighten the security instead of taking so called 'measures'.

Reaction score
thts just what u believe, fact is that we are at war!

It is "security measure" from their angle..
Every son of Adam (A.S) is at war since the dawn of human race. I was talking about the country.

Seems like a 'foolish' and 'unnecessary' move to me and to most of the people. The government which simply can't control security measures taking 'pathetic' steps like these to ensure so called 'security'. These primitive logics are only practiced in Pakistan, and not else where!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
LOL! :ROFLMAO: poor ppl of pakistan.....

....in the wake of terror warning, issued by the Interior Ministry earlier in the day....

haha I think they just randomly say we got a terror warning to make it look like the ministry ppl actually do some work... :whistle: b/w their terrorists wd next time learn how to use skype on wi-max for communication... :D

@ everyone: look at the bright side, now you will actually go visit relatives to wish them Eid rather than sending an eid mubarak SMS... ;) :p