• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MJ

Reaction score
Well it just came into my mind of talking about Michael Jackson.. Some of u may find it weird or smthn.. But i just wanted to know the veiws of the ppl around that how do u guys take MJ as a person and do u think that he got all those plastic surgeries just to become a white frm black..?

Reaction score
Just to help you sleep at night... Yup! The guy was a legend (although i ain't really a fan) and a freaking awesome athlete! :D Although his dance and clothes are out of fashion now!

Reaction score
Just to help you sleep at night... Yup! The guy was a legend (although i ain't really a fan) and a freaking awesome athlete! :D Although his dance and clothes are out of fashion now!
make me sleep... And out of fashion i think that none of the ppl here can dressup the way he did..

Reaction score
He was a legend though.
Bruno Mars pretty much resembles his high pitched voice.
Talking about the dance, epic.
About the plastic surgeries, they surely were to change the color of his so-called dark skin and that little nose injury he had. :)

Reaction score
He was a legend though.
Bruno Mars pretty much resembles his high pitched voice.
Talking about the dance, epic.
About the plastic surgeries, they surely were to change the color of his so-called dark skin and that little nose injury he had. :)
umm bruno mars cant be like him at all and resemblance no way...
wat if i say that he had a skin prblm..?

Reaction score
umm bruno mars cant be like him at all and resemblance no way...
wat if i say that he had a skin prblm..?

Hahaha. Heard of Bruno's songs? He's voice is a master-piece. Then again, everyone has their own opinions. :)
That wouldn't harm much. Keh do. :p

Reaction score
acha chalo then u tell me what shuld he had being doing with that money rather than using them on his pants?

Lol. I don't know, donating to different charities since he had huge chunks of it. And umm maybe buying a castle? :p
Bus anything except the weirdo shiny pants. LOL.