• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Minimum subjects to be taken for completeing olevels

Reaction score
Asalam u alaikum everyone,

actually i'm a private candidate in jeddah, KSA and i have already given 3 papers in Pakistan and now planning to give more.Therefore, i would like to know how many papers do i need to give for completing my Olevel (note: i'm talking about the main and least required subjects)
i hope you get it what i'm trying to say:)

please guide me thanks and regards :)

Reaction score

actually i'm a private candidate in jeddah, KSA and i have already given 3 papers in Pakistan and now planning to give more.Therefore, i would like to know how many papers do i need to give for completing my Olevel (note: i'm talking about the main and least required subjects)

a miminum of 6 subject bro.

Reaction score

As per my info, in Pakistan you need a minimum of 8 subjects but in KSA its 5

Reaction score
since u're in KSA, i think u just need 5 subjects for any board u're doing but if u wanna continue ur studies in pakistan, the minimum is 8 subjects for O Level including pak studies, islamic & urdu..

Reaction score
since u're in KSA, i think u just need 5 subjects for any board u're doing but if u wanna continue ur studies in pakistan, the minimum is 8 subjects for O Level including pak studies, islamic & urdu..
yeah u r correcr man

Reaction score
a miminum of 6 subject bro.

but he needs 8 subjects to continue studies in pakistan
thanks do pray for me :)

u need atleast 8 Cs or above plus ram1 and ram2 for ksa unis