• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Minimum score/Grade Required for passing physics 9702!

Reaction score
Guys my paper 1,2,5 went really bad. But paper 4 and 3 were pretty much A grade papers. Is there any chance of Atleast getting E grade ? :O I mean what is the minimum raw score required for Getting an E ?

Reaction score
Guys my paper 1,2,5 went really bad. But paper 4 and 3 were pretty much A grade papers. Is there any chance of Atleast getting E grade ? :O I mean what is the minimum raw score required for Getting an E ?
Probably you wont fail but expect a C if p1,p2 and p5 were on marjin and p4 and p5 were A grade
But if they(p1,2,5) were below marjin like (13/30 in p5) than Im afraid it can be D or E :/
Hope its good for you.... May Allah give you more than u deserve.... Ameen :)

Reaction score
Probably you wont fail but expect a C if p1,p2 and p5 were on marjin and p4 and p5 were A grade
But if they(p1,2,5) were below marjin like (13/30 in p5) than Im afraid it can be D or E :/
Hope its good for you.... May Allah give you more than u deserve.... Ameen :)
Sir do tell how much can i get
Maths p1 50 p3 40 p6 30 p4 30
Chem p11 30 p21 35 p31 30 p41 55 p51 20 chem p21 was really tough
Phy p11 28 p21 40 p31 28 p41 55 p51 17
I am scared of my maths i jst want C+ or C or min 1 D (worst case)...how much chances do i have please do tell :cry:

Reaction score
Sir do tell how much can i get
Maths p1 50 p3 40 p6 30 p4 30
Chem p11 30 p21 35 p31 30 p41 55 p51 20 chem p21 was really tough
Phy p11 28 p21 40 p31 28 p41 55 p51 17
I am scared of my maths i jst want C+ or C or min 1 D (worst case)...how much chances do i have please do tell :cry:
Maths is C, if you're lucky, you can get a borderline B, you wont be getting a D and there is no such grade as C+, B- etc
Chemistry will most probably be an A otherwise B...
Physics again most probably an A or less likely chance of B

Best case of urs: 2As 1B
Average case: 2As and a C
Worst case of urs: 2Bs and a C

Reaction score
Maths is C, if you're lucky, you can get a borderline B, you wont be getting a D and there is no such grade as C+, B- etc
Chemistry will most probably be an A otherwise B...
Physics again most probably an A or less likely chance of B

Best case of urs: 2As 1B
Average case: 2As and a C
Worst case of urs: 2Bs and a C
Thank you brother :)
What i meant from C+ was above C grade like B Or A :p
But yeah i am still tensed cuz i always see ppl expcting more and getting less
I hope u get 3A* in Sha Allah :D or atleast much more than u expect :)

Reaction score
Thank you brother :)
What i meant from C+ was above C grade like B Or A :p
But yeah i am still tensed cuz i always see ppl expcting more and getting less
I hope u get 3A* in Sha Allah :D or atleast much more than u expect :)
Oh sorry for that :/
Yep ur right, that is why I am also a bit nervous
Thanks and same to you... In Shaa Allah it will be As and A*s for all of us ameen :)
I just need 3As or more than that although I have four subject... If Allah wills, we both can get good grades :)

Reaction score
Oh sorry for that :/
Yep ur right, that is why I am also a bit nervous
Thanks and same to you... In Shaa Allah it will be As and A*s for all of us ameen :)
I just need 3As or more than that although I have four subject... If Allah wills, we both can get good grades :)
In Sha Allah and Ameen :)
Koi totka jssay result ko yaad na krun ? :p

Reaction score
Watch movies, move out with ur friends, play games... U can do a lot...!! Lakin I know the nerve wreaking feeling in last days... U cant get over that :p
Yaar friends kay saath nkalta hun then they ask me what do u think will be the gt of chemistry :eek:
Tv dkhta hun thn matric kay toppers kay naam arahay htay hain
Kal taare zameen par dkhi usmai bhi akhir main bcha bcms good in studies :p
Yup completely second u broh buss pray for 8/11 :D

Reaction score
Yaar friends kay saath nkalta hun then they ask me what do u think will be the gt of chemistry :eek:
Tv dkhta hun thn matric kay toppers kay naam arahay htay hain
Kal taare zameen par dkhi usmai bhi akhir main bcha bcms good in studies :p
Yup completely second u broh buss pray for 8/11 :D
Ahahahhaha... Okay ur problem is next level ... Calm down dude... You didnt know how much we all were tensed back then for O level result... Everyone started the count down when 20mins were left... The scariest moments of all time :p

Reaction score
everyone was saying that physics paper 12 was really easy this year, but I had practiced a lot and to me it was pretty tough...
What do others think?

Reaction score
everyone was saying that physics paper 12 was really easy this year, but I had practiced a lot and to me it was pretty tough...
What do others think?
Same for me , when i practiced i was getting 34/36/38 out of 40 tough papers main minimum 32. I Found this paper tough too but most say it wasn't so ,scared more :s