• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Why are u ppl scared of the XPFmember mod? I dont thnk he is tht scary! :LOL:

btw, badrobo... my question:

if i ask planetmaster about u... wht will he say? :LOL:

Hmm, he probably won't answer :p
if he did, he'd say something good about me and probably something insulting to balance it out... haha :D That's what's cool about him, he's hard to predict (but not always). :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
what is ur favourite quote?

Its the orignal arabic of this aayah: 2:186
"And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided." (Quran 2:186)
It's language is filled with such love... amazing. also this one: "Indeed, my Lord is the Hearer of supplication." - Ibrahim(a.s) [part of 14:39]

If you mean a funny quote then I like this one: "Some people are alive because it's illegal to kill them!" :D

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!
ok..so one more question..share sum funny memory of ur childhood...which now makes u feel, that was so dumb to do that :D :p

Reaction score
Hmm, he probably won't answer :p
if he did, he'd say something good about me and probably something insulting to balance it out... haha :D That's what's cool about him, he's hard to predict (but not always). :)
i think not...

he's gonna insult u FIRST and then say sumthin good about u to balance things up! :p
That's the order i'd prefer! :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
@XpfMember:

WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,
When we were kids my cousins and I used to climb and go on our neighbour's rooftop from our rooftop... Infact to the rooftop of their tank... and it was such a dangerous thing to do coz if any one of us slipped and fell to right we'd be injured and if we fell to the left it'd be probably certain death (fall of about 3-4 floors)... :eek:
But we used to go there for the wind and the view... :D

Reaction score
oh! den lets try sum1 new... u guyz all had a chance??? phir kis pe sawaalon ki bochhar ho :p:p:p