• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Re: MOTW...surprise 4 someone

had ho gaey hai....itni mehngai mein do ki jagah 5 rupee kam kr deay to masla ho raha hai...Soooo like Zardari...! :)

Reaction score

You know what man, to my personal opinion, I think you guys should stop bringing Zardari in everything, he's our President god dam it!! At least respect him for that!

Reaction score

well.....isnt it gudd to b lyk the president..!!!????
Tum khud he aisa sooch rahe ho...wat can i do bhaiya..!

Reaction score

Ah silly me...
didnt note dat ofcourse....
gud to c he's famous all over....anywayzz..!! :D

Reaction score

okay....topic getting OFF topic....HEHE..!!
Any more questions....!!!***opening up lays french cheese*** :)

Reaction score

nah! he's a retired crickiter. and it is not cool for him to coming into politics! :D
PS: ghalya i was talking to basim!!:p

Reaction score

ofcourse i know that.....silly ov u to think of me as STUPID..!! :x

Reaction score

You guys being over-whelm! Well first of all let me clear it out, I'm not from ANY OF THE PARTIES IN PAKISTAN! I just respect the president of my country!

Reaction score

basimnazir said:
You guys being over-whelm! Well first of all let me clear it out, I'm not from ANY OF THE PARTIES IN PAKISTAN! I just respect the president of my country!
ahan really??
good then!

Reaction score

he doesnt even deserved to be respected....... -.-

Reaction score

basimnazir said:
Actually this is pakistani way to show respect to the one who cares for us....alot :)

Reaction score

princesszahra said:
basimnazir said:
ahan really??
good then!

I really wanted to track your post about the wonderful things you have said about Pakistan, but I never found any!
falcon678 said:
he doesnt even deserved to be respected....... -.-

Dude I know, but what if an American showed up here, what's he gonna say 'These peeps don't have respect for their president, what will they have for their country'.

ks136 said:
basimnazir said:
Actually this is pakistani way to show respect the one who cares for us....alot :)

:)