• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
In a given situation like fro eg in this case you witness a street fight, brawl whatsoever you may term it... an dyou are not involved at all but it just gets uglier and uglier... What do you do...
Immediately rush in to help break the fight or think if its wise to go in...if ure strong enough...gauge the ppl whom ure up against...think for a while and then decide a course of action??

2. If something happens a misfortunate event like you lose a match or underperform in your exams ... whom do you blame.... Yourself or completely absolve yourself from the picture???Tell that it was the keeper's stupid fault or take it all on yourself and feel guilty?

Reaction score
You're a doc and you have to pick from 2 cases, One of your sons and one of your month old patient.
Both need an immediate operation and you're the only doctor available , you also promised your month old patients family that you will do anything to save him....
and you have to pick one, who would you pick? and why?

Reaction score
You're a doc and you have to pick from 2 cases, One of your sons and one of your month old patient.
Both need an immediate operation and you're the only doctor available , you also promised your month old patients family that you will do anything to save him....
and you have to pick one, who would you pick?
and the one you dont pick will die

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
In a given situation like fro eg in this case you witness a street fight, brawl whatsoever you may term it... an dyou are not involved at all but it just gets uglier and uglier... What do you do...
Immediately rush in to help break the fight or think if its wise to go in...if ure strong enough...gauge the ppl whom ure up against...think for a while and then decide a course of action??

2. If something happens a misfortunate event like you lose a match or underperform in your exams ... whom do you blame.... Yourself or completely absolve yourself from the picture???Tell that it was the keeper's stupid fault or take it all on yourself and feel guilty?

1. Most probably I'd immideately go to stop it.. but depends, if there are many ppl involved n I think I cann't make a difference then I might wait n analyze how to stop it...

2. myself, partly I guess... but well u know how... The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “... Strive to do that which will benefit you and seek the help of Allaah. Do not feel helpless and if anything befalls you, do not say ‘If only I had done such and such.’ Rather say, ‘Qadar Allaah wa ma sha’a kaan (The decree of Allaah and whatever He wills happens).’ For (the words) ‘If only’ open the door to the Shaytaan.”
Narrated by Muslim, 2664

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
and you have to pick one, who would you pick? and why?

Well that's such an improbable situation!! (esp coz m not a doc, Alhamdulillah)... but if u analyze the doc will practically not be able to operate on his month old patient if his heart was with his dying son.. how will he keep his head straight in that situation...?? humans have emotions they aren't robots... So I guess the doc should try fixing his son and leave the rest to Allah.. n make dua for both of 'em... who knows, a miracle might happen.. but then even how will he get to operate on his own son wd need nerves of steel...
and if he really wanted to be emotionless he could toss a coin to select b/w the two...

Reaction score
Well that's such an improbable situation!! (esp coz m not a doc, Alhamdulillah)... but if u analyze the doc will practically not be able to operate on his month old patient if his heart was with his dying son.. how will he keep his head straight in that situation...?? humans have emotions they aren't robots... So I guess the doc should try fixing his son and leave the rest to Allah.. n make dua for both of 'em... who knows, a miracle might happen.. but then even how will he get to operate on his own son wd need nerves of steel...
and if he really wanted to be emotionless he could toss a coin to select b/w the two...
(esp coz m not a doc, Alhamdulillah) LOL, doctors are cool k
anyways good answer, I killed em' both :)