• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mechanix 8(

Reaction score
omg it was such a horrible paper!!!! who said its amazing? :O it was bad! i am very worried since i studied really hard for it, but then i felt like the exam was very messed up.. i hope the gt is low..

Reaction score
I am not sure I shall be happy about it or not, but yes, quite a lot of people found the paper really easy. Yes I hope the GT is reallley low, pure 1 was not less either

Reaction score
mechanics was harder than the past years.. all my friends found it really hard! yes, lets hope the gt is low :( there was a 7 mark question in pure which i had absolutely zero idea about... i dont think it was from the syllabus, it had to do with points of reflection or something like that o_O good luck anyways

Reaction score
Ow yes! absolutely. actually i had -1 idea about the question. At a quick glance i thought it was finding the equationa and the mid point from another set of points, just like the other 'beating-around-the-bush' type questions in the past papers :p

Reaction score
im expecting 42 i missed that 6 pointer and a 2 pointer the rest was standard i guess.... Its good cause my p1 the 7 pointer i got it