• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mechanics M2 6678 June 2012 discussion

Reaction score
I thought the restitution question was the hardest, it was a pain in the fckin ass!

Reaction score
hey go to the other mechanics discussion, and vote where you think you will score, so that we can find an average.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Centre of mass, last question of projectile, last question of work, just to name a few :(

Reaction score
hey guys check out the marking scheme

Attachments

• 12 May M2 RW.pdf
    815.2 KB · Views: 128
Reaction score
OMG are you kidding me!! this fast lol? I definitely got the second part of the second question wrong, but I hope to at least get some credit for my work. And I'm probably gonna loose marks in question 6 as well, I don't remember doing it the same way.

Reaction score
YES YES!! let's hope they are like this, now these are a little bit understandable.
The previous one, was like 95% for an A* and 92% for an A, and 81% for a B that's crazy!

Reaction score
hi everybody that was truly a shit hard exam does anybody know what the grade boundaries could be?:)