• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mechanics Concepts

Reaction score
hi everybody.... i was looking for most important concepts in making ... like for eg, when they say it moveswith constant speed> you deduce that the the resultant force is zero . so upward force is equal to downward force >> any one??

Reaction score
Can any please give me notes of group 2 and group 7,that include observation of reactions.thanks

Reaction score
hi everybody.... i was looking for most important concepts in making ... like for eg, when they say it moveswith constant speed> you deduce that the the resultant force is zero . so upward force is equal to downward force >> any one??

Yes if the object is moving with a constant speed that means that it has zero acceleration. And acceleration occurs due to a resultant force so if there is no acceleration then there will be no resultant force acting on the object.