• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mechanics 42

Reaction score
bhai aisa koi P1 ka bhi upload kro na =)
Pleaasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee M1 ka upload kr kay tension dey di hai jo huva hi bura hai P1 ka karo im expecting something good in that inshALLAH!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys here u go its June 2012 P42 maths
and my answers do tell me if i am wrong in any question

THANK YOU ! And oh, YOU ROCK.

I've checked my answers against yours, and well, got them all correct EXCEPT
The graph in Q7ii)

Shouldn't it be this way? (Attached)Graph.png

Reaction score
guys, does any one remenmber the total marks for Q.6 part(1) in which v had to find work done when velocity was constant

Reaction score
i've got a question in mechanics last question...i started wrong in the beginning. what i mean by that is i calculated the initial velocity 1/2(m)(3)^2 and then subtracted the value from 0.72j and i got the velocity it reached Y that way :/ .. and continued my whole question like that. do u think i will lose the whole 9 marks in this?

Reaction score
Hey guys here u go its June 2012 P42 maths
and my answers do tell me if i am wrong in any question
The gradient of the displacement time graph as from 2 s should increase slightly and then decrease to show that the magnitude velocity decreased from 1 to 0 and not continue to be steeper..

Reaction score
most people messed up with their timing. I knew i would do the same i finished the paper quickly so i found it okay
ppr was tough for sure,, this time i thnk GT for mechanix wud be 32-35 as an A .well mine went awsum, InshAllahwill score well

Reaction score
ppr was tough for sure,, this time i thnk GT for mechanix wud be 32-35 as an A .well mine went awsum, InshAllahwill score well
yep i think youre right about that..will never cross 35 for sure..and for p1 the max is gona be 60...my p1 went very well but M1..sigh..