• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Me showing others the true meaning of Islam.

Reaction score
AoA fellow xtremepapers users, i simply wanted to share my experience of no words on the internet. I may of successfully converted a non-Muslims to Muslims or at least showed them the truth about Islam. I wish i could post the entire ting but that will take too long. So instead i shall tell you the background of what i did.

Visiting ''cracked.com'' daily is like a ritual filled with information and humour and delivers and the high quality. Anyway, there was a photolapsy ( a contest of the best photos uploaded by the users according to the topic that is photoshopped and the winner is decided by the websites editors). Anyway, there were at least 2 or 3 that shed some harsh truth about Saudi Arabia. I left a comment by the username : ''icecoldfire612'' giving my short and humble opinion on the country. I still have 200 agrees and 6 disagrees and counting. I humbly request you, if you have the time and kindness, to read the entire conversation i had with the people and how indescribable this is. Just go on the link below, go below and click on votes( popular for those using a phone) and see my username, click on ''see all replies 47'' and see the entire conversation unfold.

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_...u-wont-believe-exist-in-modern-world_p22/##21

Reaction score
AoA fellow xtremepapers users, i simply wanted to share my experience of no words on the internet. I may of successfully converted a non-Muslims to Muslims or at least showed them the truth about Islam. I wish i could post the entire ting but that will take too long. So instead i shall tell you the background of what i did.

Visiting ''cracked.com'' daily is like a ritual filled with information and humour and delivers and the high quality. Anyway, there was a photolapsy ( a contest of the best photos uploaded by the users according to the topic that is photoshopped and the winner is decided by the websites editors). Anyway, there were at least 2 or 3 that shed some harsh truth about Saudi Arabia. I left a comment by the username : ''icecoldfire612'' giving my short and humble opinion on the country. I still have 200 agrees and 6 disagrees and counting. I humbly request you, if you have the time and kindness, to read the entire conversation i had with the people and how indescribable this is. Just go on the link below, go below and click on votes( popular for those using a phone) and see my username, click on ''see all replies 47'' and see the entire conversation unfold.

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_...u-wont-believe-exist-in-modern-world_p22/##21

You did an awesome job. :)
The world needs to understand what Islam is all about.