• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MBA

is MBA a Good career choice?

• Total voters
Reaction score
OK! on a serious note im asking one direct Question: Are MBA degree holders wander about being jobless
and if so kindly give me examples of pplwho u knw are successful aftr doing MBA

Reaction score
I think That if you are Attempting MBA, then you must to do it from a Known university and currently in Pakistan Those are IBA and LUMS, I have seen Many People Get into great companies after doing it, also it's demand exists in Overseas, like Qatar, Oman and Other Middle Eastern sides, Plus you can start your Own Business after that, i have seen Many People who are MBA and have Opened up Coachings and Private Schools and They are Earning Motherlodes Of Money, so I think if you have done MBA from a Known University you certainly won't wander around seeking Jobs..! That's What i think!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
OK! on a serious note im asking one direct Question: Are MBA degree holders wander about being jobless
and if so kindly give me examples of pplwho u knw are successful aftr doing MBA

It depends on what your field of study is.

One can do an MBA after any major. Math, History, Zoology. You name it. Even doctors and engineers can opt for an MBA if they want to open their own company/hospital and manage it efficiently.

It's not something that you can go on and do a P.hd in, where people come to you for help. But it's something that even P.hd holders do just to have an extra skill set.