• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2016: Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu-B

Reaction score
Aoa everyone! Hope you're all doing greatt
Guys Im appearing for Pakistan studies this coming may and Im freaking out cause I just got rid of my other exams and well Im in AS so practically I havent studied anything at all. Im totally new to Pak studies and a private candidate so no knowledge at all. I just want some major tips for my history and geo paper cause I just got 3 more months and I havent started AT ALL. Please someone guide me properly and help me with the imp stuff like which questions usually come etc

Reaction score
For Pakistan studies can we leave out section 3
Or under the new pattern is that not possible.?.
Please help me with this

Reaction score
For Pakistan studies can we leave out section 3
Or under the new pattern is that not possible.?.
Please help me with this
You CAN'T
What if you get compulsory question from section 3 , then ?
So prepare all of the sections ..!
Goodluck

Reaction score
Aoa everyone! Hope you're all doing greatt
Guys Im appearing for Pakistan studies this coming may and Im freaking out cause I just got rid of my other exams and well Im in AS so practically I havent studied anything at all. Im totally new to Pak studies and a private candidate so no knowledge at all. I just want some major tips for my history and geo paper cause I just got 3 more months and I havent started AT ALL. Please someone guide me properly and help me with the imp stuff like which questions usually come etc
Well I can provide you some geo notes , if you directly learn them you'd be done with GEO in 10 days
As for history , min 25-30 days would be required ..
If you've any question , you may drop here

Reaction score
You CAN'T
What if you get compulsory question from section 3 , then ?
So prepare all of the sections ..!
Goodluck
Is this a new pattern
Because earlier that is what ppl did most did not do section 3 . has the pattern changed I am not sure if it has
Please confirm if it has changed
How was that possible earlier then in that pattern then ??.

Reaction score
Is this a new pattern
Because earlier that is what ppl did most did not do section 3 . has the pattern changed I am not sure if it has
Please confirm if it has changed
How was that possible earlier then in that pattern then ??.
Yes ,the pattern has changed .. ( they changed it from m/j 2015 where question 1 in history paper could be from any section and its compulsory to attempt that )
I didn't do section 3 while I was appearing cuz that time first 3 questions used to appear from section 1 and 2 .. So , most of the students used to leave Sec 3 on option ..

Reaction score
I need history section 3 4 marks questions answers someone please help me asap

I have searched the site but I didn't find any if anyone can help me out I am waiting
Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Mr. Physics
I need section 3 question and answers
I have alreaddy checked thatlink the person who compiled them says that he did not prepare section 3 so he doesnt have those
Thanks anyway for your help
People ur help will be greeeatly appreciated
Thanks
Okay.

Reaction score
Well I can provide you some geo notes , if you directly learn them you'd be done with GEO in 10 days
As for history , min 25-30 days would be required ..
If you've any question , you may drop here
Okayy thankyou soo much! its a sight of relief if its actually possible to prepare in such a short time plus yess please kindly link me the notes! :)

Reaction score
Hey there
Q Did Haji Shariat Ullah contribute more to the spread of Islam than anyone else in the sub-
continent before 1850? Explain your answer. [14] (N2011/P1/2c)

Duee to HSU faraizi movement the hindu influence on Bengal Muslims was minimized.
So in the long run bengal emerged as a seat of muslim nationalism as well as apoint of resistance against British rule.
Also b4 1850 Shah walliullah was another reformer who actully laid the ideas of the revival of islam so he was yhe pioneer the first to identify and explian the cause of muslim decline and he tried to find remedies to counteract them

Q Did Shah Wali Ullah contribute more to the spread of Islam than anyone else in the subcontinent
before 1850? Explain your answer. [14] (N2009/P1/2c)
In the redspot past papers for this question it says that the faraizi movement was confined to bengal so swu was the most important
In the first question the redspot past papers have sided with hsu

So please help me
Does Cambridge accept any of the answers qith propper explanation or can they present arguments against our answer
Because of the reasons i said above it is quite a dilemma yo decide brtween the too reformers

I hope you do understand what i am trying to say
Thankyou