• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May June 2014 Islamiat, Pakistan Studies and Second Language Urdu

Are you nervous about these exams?

• Total voters
Reaction score
it's not time to read textbook but just to revise the facts! if you have read the textbook at least two times before, there is no need to read again, perhaps you could just revise it and solve past papers.
where do i get those FACTS u'er saying about? i've tried past papers

Reaction score
In OCT/NOV 2013 Paper 2
there was a question "Belief about Jihad"
marking scheme says students should differentiate between Jihad and Qital! WHAT IS QITAL? anyone knows? HELP NEEDED

Reaction score
Can u please give me the link. :) I've downloaded several and i can share them too if u want but what if we get complete IMP points of the whole Sethi book? does anyone have them??
I dont remember from which site I got the geo notes but I can share here.

Reaction score
13th May 2014. Islamiat P2.

1 hadith no 3, 6, 11 and 17

2 a Describe the rules the compilers of the sihah-e-sitta(six authentic books) used to judge authentic hadith.
b Explain why it was important for them to apply these rules.

3 a Ali's caliphate was riddled with problems. Describe what these problems were.
b Choose one problem you have mentioned in part (a) and explain why it was significant.

4 a (Related to importance of hajj. Don't know the whole question.)
b Explain how the talbiyah summarizes the relationship between God and the people.

5 a Describe:
(i) the Prophet's teachings about armed warfare (jihad)
(ii) the conditions in which jihad becomes compulsory.
b The Prophet's teachings about jihad are not as relevant today. Do you agree? Explain your answer.

Reaction score
13th May 2014. Islamiat P2.

1 hadith no 3, 6, 11 and 17

2 a Describe the rules the compilers of the sihah-e-sitta(six authentic books) used to judge authentic hadith.
b Explain why it was important for them to apply these rules.

3 a Ali's caliphate was riddled with problems. Describe what these problems were.
b Choose one problem you have mentioned in part (a) and explain why it was significant.

4 a (Related to importance of hajj. Don't know the whole question.)
b Explain how the talbiyah summarizes the relationship between God and the people.

5 a Describe:
(i) the Prophet's teachings about armed warfare (jihad)
(ii) the conditions in which jihad becomes compulsory.
b The Prophet's teachings about jihad are not as relevant today. Do you agree? Explain your answer.
did this cum??

Reaction score
HEY GUYS! can you tell me whether a calculator is allowed in PAKSTUDIES GEOGRAPHY PAPER ? and if it is, should i take a scientific one or a simple one? you know sometimes calculators are needed O_O PLEASE ANSWER QUICK.

Reaction score
HEY GUYS! can you tell me whether a calculator is allowed in PAKSTUDIES GEOGRAPHY PAPER ? and if it is, should i take a scientific one or a simple one? you know sometimes calculators are needed O_O PLEASE ANSWER QUICK.
I dont think so,its not allowed.
Plus why do you need a calculator in geo? o_O

Reaction score
Calculators are allowed in all exams except when stated on the question paper. They are allowed. There are line graphs and bar graphs. You need to calculate the differences in two values.

Reaction score
Calculators are allowed in all exams except when stated on the question paper. They are allowed. There are line graphs and bar graphs. You need to calculate the differences in two values.
We never used calculators in our school even once xD
I am scared now O.O

Reaction score
[QUOsomeone explodom, post: 770932, member: 78520"]8 May 2014. Pakistan Studies P1.

1 a How did Haji Shariat Ullah influence the spread of Islam in the subcontinent?
b Why did the East India Company become involved in the subcontinent?
c The 'Doctrine of Lapse' of 1852 was the most important cause of War of Independence 1857-58. Do you agree or disagree? Explain your answer.

2 a Describe the outcome of 1937 elections.
b Why was the partition of Bengal reversed in 1911?
c 'The Morley Minto Reforms of 1909 were the most important attempt to find a solution for the future of the subcontinent.' Do you agree or disagree? Explain your answer.

3 a What was the Cabinet Mission?
b Why were there three round table conferences between 1930 and 1932?
c The failure of the migration to Afghanistan (hijra) was the main reason for the failure of Khilafat movement. Do you agree or disagree? explain your answer.

4 a What was the cooperative societies scandal?
b Do not remember this one.
c Were Ayub's constitutional reforms the most important of his domestic policies? Explain your answer.

5 a Describe the Kargil conflict.
b Why was Zulfikar Ali Bhutto executed?
c Political concerns were more important than economic ones in the creation of Bangladesh. Do you agree or disagree? Explain your answer.[/QUOTE]
Can someone please post the mark scheme for oct nov 2014 ....