• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2013 pprs Near !

Reaction score
let me guess you study in PISJ ?? Grade 10, perhaps? :D
Guyz I'm Giving 3 PApers In May/June 2013 (p.studies , urdu and isl) And m Lil Bit Worried Any help !!!!! Any Tips !!!
I Will Appreciate it Thank u!

Reaction score
hi guyss ! i am doing AS applied ICT exam on 25th of may so is anyone doing it earlierss ! practical paper . can u please tell mee what came in the paper and the formulas !

Reaction score
No I Do Not Study In PISJ I study In The Lahore Lyceum And Yah M In 10th Grade!
OH den my bad.. cuz students in PISJ are forced to take the subjects you take! I guess its da whole of Pakistan tht does that!

Reaction score
OH den my bad.. cuz students in PISJ are forced to take the subjects you take! I guess its da whole of Pakistan tht does that!
I Dun Know About Them But Yeah If U Dun Want To Give These Three subjects ( Urdu , P.studies & Islamiyat ) Not A Big Deal ! It Depends On U If U Want To Give These Subjects Or Not !

Reaction score
BTE
I Dun Know About Them But Yeah If U Dun Want To Give These Three subjects ( Urdu , P.studies & Islamiyat ) Not A Big Deal ! It Depends On U If U Want To Give These Subjects Or Not !
BTW are u really such a big fan of cristiano? WHY?

Reaction score
Since u have just 3 examz chill out with friends do past papers of last 5 years relax dont take overwhelming stress when the first time i sat in the exam there was a weird feeling but thez pp require pacy writing so increase ur speed u will get 3a* easily but on the other hand dont take it tht much easy i know i have exaggerated !!! Cos i got a* in both of them

Reaction score
Since u have just 3 examz chill out with friends do past papers of last 5 years relax dont take overwhelming stress when the first time i sat in the exam there was a weird feeling but thez pp require pacy writing so increase ur speed u will get 3a* easily but on the other hand dont take it tht much easy i know i have exaggerated !!! Cos i got a* in both of them
thanks duh will do so ! :)