• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012

Reaction score
I'm doing

English
Math
Foreign Arabic
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
I.T
Islamiyat

Wish me luck. jazakom allah khair.

Reaction score
ICT paper 1 2omorrow...InshAllah i will do gr8 =)
Inshallah brother am doing it tomorrow too :) , I have my english after 5 hours.
Math p4 is just 4 day's away no time to waste brother time to take everything seriously.

Reaction score
Inshallah brother am doing it tomorrow too :) , I have my english after 5 hours.
Math p4 is just 4 day's away no time to waste brother time to take everything seriously.
thxx bro...good luck 2 u 2 in all these subjects...=))

Reaction score
yea , I have written mats paper 2 and business paper 1..... have u written any other paper ..... and in which zone r u..

Reaction score
In islamiat Instead of writing about the events that led to migration i mistakenly wrote about migration to yathrib.I even included two references.Would i get any marks even if it be a few?

Reaction score
IF you gave already, than srry for late reply

if you didn't then
Its very easy just learn the system analysis thing, the two type of documentation, expert system used by doctor in patients daignosis,
the left are very easy.........

Reaction score
hey some 1 have you given any of the papers of chemistry or physics,

please tell may be i could also help you in another subjects

Reaction score
Now the end of Exams is nearing, So Guys who's expecting Many A*.............