• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012

Reaction score
Sources of islamiat for studies ??? is furkhanda nooe well enough ? and any1 frim u knows SIR habib Ansari?

Reaction score
IGCSE Maths,phy,bio,chem and English! the Maths < Dont Know What to doo and Chemistry is hard too!

2 Weeks Left I Dont know Wat to do even tho im doing maths For 6 Hours i Make silly Mistakes! Not Expecting Good Grades!
english i.e. gp,rt?

Reaction score
Hey well there is this doc am attaching.....................it has summarsed fomulas for maths..................you can use it before exams.................it is a revision giude...........has all formulas.............well to pass maths pracctise..............................................................................papers.................Plese like it if you like it:sneaky:

Attachments

• Maths IGCSE Quick Revision.pdf
    439.5 KB · Views: 32
Reaction score
im appearing for math, physics, chem, bio, E.M, English first Lang and I.T
n i spend atleast 3 hours a day on my ps3
n 3 hours studying

Reaction score
hey am appearing for 7 subject,
Math,HINDI, ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, EVM, ICT
AND YA I HATE BIO!

if som1 already given the paper pls tell me abou it

Reaction score
Friend ,
format same as 2011,there would be question regarding 1.effect of using of using videos games and T.V. on study this woyld be esSY<BASSHHAN>
about IPL finding and summary these are main it was easy...good luck :)

Plese help for ICT paper01