• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012

Reaction score
Well , I have to appear in 6 Subjects in the coming session. Doing my O levels and it's getting harder and harder. I dont study much even though i should but these distractions whether in the shape of friends , you fav sports or social networking sites compel you to stay away from you books. I am appearing in Bio,Phy,Chem,Maths, Eng and Urdu. I am only worried about Eng nd Urdu since these are the 2 subjects i only study. Fingers X hopefully every one will get good grades

Reaction score
Pakistan stud
urdu
maths
eco
chem
bio
phyics
islamiyat
english
I know i am doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
gUys am appearin for 7 SUBJECTS.... :'(( :( they are chemistry, maths, physics, English, computer studies, business studies, acCounts,,...... :(

Reaction score
ppl does anyone have the corepracticle notes everything about it !!!! plz ide b grateful

Sha

Reaction score
I would be doing my Accounting,Economics and Business Studies CIE this June!!

o_O Got only couple ah months moreeee!!!!:cry:
Sighhh.....

Reaction score
hey i am appearing for 7 subjects..
1-math
2-chemistry
3-biology
4-physics
5-ict
6-english language
7-business studies
plzz pray for me..i will sure;y pray for all of u..!!

Reaction score
i am applying for ESL, arabic as a first language, physx, biology, chemistry, accounting, computer. The main problem im facing is that the bio. and computer teacher dont encourage us to get high marks, although they pretend doing that .For e.g. my computer teacher doesnt give us definitions and definitions come in the quiz asking u for different unknown definitions, while the bio. teacher makes us practice on silly things , then comes up on the nxt day with a hard quiz. Finally , they throw everything on us and make us responsible for these hard subjects, help me.

Reaction score
hey does any one know the oral topics for second english this may/june (2012) help plz

Reaction score
and am appearing for 8 subjects
english math biology chemistry physics ict religion arabic