• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012 Question Papers + Marking Schemes + Examiner Reports + Grade Thresholds

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJJ

Reaction score
Hello & Assalam-o-Alaikum!!

I hope everyone is happy with the results!

You can get the question papers from (Click HERE), search for the specified subject code.
Source : http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/may-june-2012-papers.18321/

If any of the file is missing, let me know. It will be uploaded on mediafire, links given below. Do mention the subject code!

||NO EXAMINER REPORTS YET||

For marking schemes & gradethresholds (also the missing papers from the above link) visit the following links :
Remember us in your prayers!

XPC Team
Hello CaptainDanger the saviour, is it OK if you may upload the insert for the October November 2009 IGCSE Economics Paper 0455 Paper 3 Analysis and Critical Evaluation
I desperately need this insert before tomorrow 8am. Please, even if you can't upload, please tell me where I can find this insert
Thank You and may allah bless you for those uploading those papers... amen

Reaction score
GUYS I WILL UPDATE MY WEBSITE WITH ALL THE LATEST PAPERS ASAP. SORRY I WAS A BIT ABSENT RECENTLY.

Reaction score
Well, they're no grade thresholds for Islamiyat 2058 and Second Language Urdu 3248. Please tell me the threshold dammit

Reaction score
Hello & Assalam-o-Alaikum!!

I hope everyone is happy with the results!

You can get the question papers from (Click HERE), search for the specified subject code.
Source : http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/may-june-2012-papers.18321/

If any of the file is missing, let me know. It will be uploaded on mediafire, links given below. Do mention the subject code!

||NO EXAMINER REPORTS YET||

For marking schemes & gradethresholds (also the missing papers from the above link) visit the following links :
Remember us in your prayers!

XPC Team
can u tell me when will the examiners report get uploaded?

Reaction score
I M Not able to open mediafire links for marking schemes?
when will may/june 2012 papers b uploaded on xtreempapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.