• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012 Question Papers + Marking Schemes + Examiner Reports + Grade Thresholds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i also need it
plzzzz help!!!
hey captianDanger can you ask anyone if he has given the u Urdu paper 1 october/n November 2012 yesterday because the session is started and my exam is on coming friday

Stop looking for the paper contents of October November 2012! We do not allow that in here. Even if you find out from someone, yours won't be the same anyway. This thread is about May/June 2012 Papers, stick to it!

Reaction score
Stop looking for the paper contents of October November 2012! We do not allow that in here. Even if you find out from someone, yours won't be the same anyway. This thread is about May/June 2012 Papers, stick to it!
thnx man

Reaction score
Can u please upload cie igcse business studies examiner's report?
It'll be great help!

Reaction score
Hello & Assalam-o-Alaikum!!

I hope everyone is happy with the results!

You can get the question papers from (Click HERE), search for the specified subject code.
Source : http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/may-june-2012-papers.18321/

If any of the file is missing, let me know. It will be uploaded on mediafire, links given below. Do mention the subject code!

Update : Examiner reports are available now! (September 14, 2012)

For marking schemes, examiner reports, gradethresholds (also the missing papers from the above link) visit the following links :
Remember us in your prayers!

XPC Team
thank u soooooo much!!!

Reaction score
Hello & Assalam-o-Alaikum!!
olevel.sf.net/papers This is the one ,click it and you can directly go the subject folders.

You can get the question papers from (Click HERE), search for the specified subject code.
Source : http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/may-june-2012-papers.18321/
Update : Examiner reports are available now! (September 14, 2012)

For marking schemes, examiner reports, gradethresholds (also the missing papers from the above link) visit the following links :
Remember us in your prayers!

Reaction score
CaptainDanger . Can you please provide me with the Examination Report of Oct/Nov 2011 Maths 9709 if you have one. I searched in the paper section of XP but didn't get one. Please, I would be hearty thankful if you could help. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Bro where's the question papers for 0580 Mathematics? Only the gt, ms and er is available to download

Reaction score
Why aren't the May/June 2012 papers uploaded on this website where everyone can access? (including non-members)

Status
Not open for further replies.