• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012 Distinctions?

Reaction score
Does anybody have any idea when the distinctions and high achievers for the CIE May/June 2012 session will be announced? Or have they already been announced? o_O thanks!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
There's another Distinction, too.
AICE Diploma Distinction for AS-level.

Reaction score
well..private candidates get to know it with their result
it's not a big deal...just a stamped document announcing ur distinction

Reaction score
LOL, these ain't my results, its my friends. My results still await, I haven't checked them as I fear :p But my friend wants to know the opinion as she didn't read her status, D, M or P.. as herself she was super panicking
Whoever's they are, i still remain rooted to my quote! :)

Reactions: Z.S
Reaction score
Does anybody have any idea when the distinctions and high achievers for the CIE May/June 2012 session will be announced? Or have they already been announced? o_O thanks!

It's announced in December/January. The school gets a letter from the British Council usually.

well..private candidates get to know it with their result
it's not a big deal...just a stamped document announcing ur distinction

It's more of a certificate actually. And there's also a shield. They send it to your school.

Reaction score
It's announced in December/January. The school gets a letter from the British Council usually.

It's more of a certificate actually. And there's also a shield. They send it to your school.
the centres...like beaconhouse , lgs , WEST MINISTER ETC r told of it before hand...it was stamped with my document that i received a distinction
tomcat ...u were the witness...

Reaction score
the centres...like beaconhouse , lgs , WEST MINISTER ETC r told of it before hand...it was stamped with my document that i received a distinction
tomcat ...u were the witness...
true...i witnessed it as me and hellcat r cousins and we were already competing each other
her unofficial document had a stamp on it ...by CIE
anyways...what's all this argument about.... hellcat ...if they don't give a damn....u don't need to prove it..when ur shield arrives...than smack it on them