• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2011 exams

Reaction score
Guys I would like to know how is your exams going???????
Is it easy or pretty well or hard. I am telling you myn

Physics-easy (not that eaaasy)
Biology-damn easy
Math-easy(except paper4 I was bit dum but still I can get a very high mark cause I finished the paper in 1hr30min and so checked very propularly)
Ict-easy(except paper 3)
English-easy
Chem-unknown
Ara first lang-Easy
Eco-until now easy

Reaction score
mine ................ all the papers except mathematics paper 42 were mind blowingly awesome and i hope i will also be able to secure an A* in mathematics INSHALLAH ............................... may all of us secure extreme grades '''''''''''' (AMEEN)

Reaction score
Maths - Paper 42 - last question - WHAT THE HELL???? otherwise was easy!
Physics - Quite easy compared to what i thought would be coming.
ICT- Totally awesome! - Especially Paper 1- It was so easy i was done in less than an hour and had to wait for another hour for the exam to finish.
English-What was the deal with the Puma and the Yetis and the Unicorns?? Where do they get their texts from?? But the questions were okay.
French- except the writing paper, everything else was damn easy!!!
DT - worst papers I have ever done. Didn't finish the papers. But whatever, It's done now.
Add maths- don't know
Chemistry - the paper 6 was easy, other papers don't know yet.
English lit -Quite easy.

Reaction score
Doing Variant 1:

Physics - Easier than I expected, and went pretty well.
Chemistry - Paper 6 was a solid paper with a nasty question, but other than that the rest of the paper was okay.
English - Went pretty well for me. (FL Extended)
ICT - Went Pretty awesome :D
Biology - Paper 6 was a killer, paper 3 was okay, much to the same calibour as Physics paper 3.
Economics - Awesome until now :p
Business Studies - Both papers went well for me :D

Maths AS - Heh, went pretty good apart from some silly mistakes.

Reaction score
Surprisingly i'm diff than any of you.

Physics-HARD EPIC HARD, OH GOD. (but i probably will get a good mark with the curve)
Biology-Very easy.
Math- Very easy including paper 4
Ict- VERY EASY
English- I don't like to write but still very easy.
Chem- Paper 6 Was very easy and with this 10 days holiday studying, we should really Ace it..

Reaction score
Physics - not that bad really, though I can't say I loved paper 33.
English language - Paper 2 was fine, paper 3 was also pretty good though I might've messed up this one thing...
Add math - We'll see
Chem - Paper 63 wasn't bad, though I practically wrote an essay for the last question =P Paper 1 will probably be easy... but i'm a bit worried about 3.
English lit - Paper 43 could have been a lot worse. NOT looking forward to paper 5.
French - Fairly standard... But paper 4 was hard
History - It was actually pretty good, all things considered. Could have been better, but still not bad.
Business - Paper 2 was pretty good. Couldn't quite finish paper 1 =(

Overall, not bad. How many A* are you guys expecting?

Reaction score
zkapoor said:
English language - Paper 2 was fine, paper 3 was also pretty good though I might've messed up this one thing...
Add math - We'll see
Chem - Paper 63 wasn't bad, though I practically wrote an essay for the last question =P Paper 1 will probably be easy... but i'm a bit worried about 3.
English lit - Paper 43 could have been a lot worse. NOT looking forward to paper 5.
History - It was actually pretty good, all things considered. Could have been better, but still not bad.

Not sure what to expect, I'd like to achieve it in all my 8 subjects, but I don't want to get too confident or anything, as I still have 4 exams I could mess up on..

Reaction score
zkapoor said:
Add math - We'll see

May be 3-4A*
OK what about me

Reaction score
I agree with xIshtar, looking for A* across the board but it's too soon to say now... 5 papers left and a whole subject to go

Reaction score
I DON'T THINK I WILL GET A* in english ( ESL ) , as my teachers always say the A* is 95% approximatly every year :( :( which 80/84 in p2 , 34/35 in p4 , i don't know , even if it was 78 , still too high , i think of 76 , or 75 out of 84 , and 35 out of 36 in p4 :( what about u guys???? :(

Reaction score
phro5031 said:
I DON'T THINK I WILL GET A* in english ( ESL ) , as my teachers always say the A* is 95% approximatly every year :( :( which 80/84 in p2 , 34/35 in p4 , i don't know , even if it was 78 , still too high , i think of 76 , or 75 out of 84 , and 35 out of 36 in p4 :( what about u guys???? :(
Man they say its hard to get in english A* cause only a few get that and 95% means the international percentile(Where u stand)

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
phro5031 said:
Man they say its hard to get in english A* cause only a few get that and 95% means the international percentile(Where u stand)

but it is still 95% or what do u mean by inter. percentile????

Reaction score
My God why cant u understand its your rank and not the score(36,84)
In case of score no one can get it

Reaction score
I've done all Variant 2 papers so far.
Mathematics: Guaranteed an A. I found it easy, especially Paper 1, yet I messed up a few questions. Will lose about 10 marks. Paper 4 was fine, but I've left 11 marks there....so I don't know if I'll secure an A*. sigh.

ICT: Very easy. Paper 3 was a bit cranky but I did everything correctly (except searching for the right data) even though that nested IF function took me about half an hour to get right. Expecting an A*.

Biolgy: Paper 6, easy...Paper 3, it was fine...probably 65/80. Paper 1 coming up soon, hopefully will be better.

Business Studies: Well I have never really understood it much and over that we had a crappy teacher and so none of my classmates ever found it interesting, except those who had studied Economics. Expecting an A.

English: Was fine. I misread the summary question but hopefully won't lose a lot of marks for that. Expecting A or A*.