• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2011 Chem...Bio

Reaction score
Hey there! I just started preparing for Chem and Bio ---> Paper 3... This is the only paper I find hard compared to the other papers (1 and 6) which are a piece of cake... The pattern has changed over the recent years, where do you suggest I start the papers from? (btw I'm doing M/J 2006 at the moment). Any help would be appreciated. :)

Reaction score
don't study chemistry at the moment because no time and also 10 days holiday for chemistry so within that holiday you can prepare for chemistry but study hard bio and physics because its going to be tough this year our teacher told us because our school has already received board paper.

Reaction score
Hassanmahmud said:
don't study chemistry at the moment because no time and also 10 days holiday for chemistry so within that holiday you can prepare for chemistry but study hard bio and physics because its going to be tough this year our teacher told us because our school has already received board paper.
Well don't study for chemistry shocks me a bit! But I'm still gonna give every bit of mine in these 25-26 days which are left.... Physics is easy! But I still work for it..Math, ah! Gonna ace it I feel...English, no comments <-- one of my fav subjects! Mm Bio is rather disturbing sometimes!! But I don't know where to start! :( I will practice papers so I get used to the pattern a bit...Board paper? You mean the Statement of Entry and the schedule? We got it too, and we gave English Orals too! Last Thursday! I got Stress..Where you from? Done with orals? And what was your topic?

Reaction score
he means board papers as in the question paper,, that what they call it in my school too - 'board papers' ,,

Reaction score
I am from Qatar, and we do the same papers as well, i finished with my orals 3 weeks ago, my topic was 'the Qatar 2022 Bid' and now i ve got my ict prac in 2 days. Chemistry and physics are subjects i am not confident bout. But i heard that the grade boundaries are ridiculously low something like 60% for an A?? Pls giv me some exam techniques on revising or something.

Reaction score
I'm really scared about bio AND physics not for chem coz i took core. i dont know how to study physics, cn any1 please help me on how i can study physics. i fynd physics confusing.

Reaction score
I'm really scared about bio AND physics not for chem coz i took core. i dont know how to study physics, cn any1 please help me on how i can study physics. i fynd physics confusing.

All of it or just few chapters?

Reaction score
all of it, please. like where do i strt 4rm. do i memorise or mainly do past papers

Reaction score
There is a good physics guide one of the users at xtremepaperes. \jst check the cie threads and read those notes :)

Reaction score
afshinsalim said:
all of it, please. like where do i strt 4rm. do i memorise or mainly do past papers

Notes will only help if you already have some concept about it.... Otherwise you won't get that either... Do past papers I would say....

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
afshinsalim said:

Notes will only help if you already have some concept about it.... Otherwise you won't get that either... Do past papers I would say....

But without knowing the theory there ain't any point of doin past papers as you will only get them wrong. Learn the theory little by little do past papers along the way.

Reaction score
Yeah thats what I meant when I said then you won't get the notes... But its not the time for that right now....