• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths : The final strike! (4024 1/2)

How good are u at maths?

• Excellemt

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Good

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Average

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Still struggling

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
giphy.gif

You'll kill this little cat =3
I''ll set my dogs on ya kity. They are pretty hungry ya know?
barkbarkbark.gif

PS.That kitty gif is awesome.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How?My bro got like 95% in maths i i remember correctly in 2008,but he didnt get the distinction =p
Maybe distinction doesn't mean getting high percentage in maths. It's about the working. The step. The method. In fact, each and everything. So if his sister had gotten distinction, hopefully her methods of solving specific problems will be distinguishing than your brother. Just saying

Reaction score
Maybe distinction doesn't mean getting high percentage in maths. It's about the working. The step. The method. In fact, each and everything. So if his sister had gotten distinction, hopefully her methods of solving specific problems will be distinguishing than your brother. Just saying
Well anyway A* it was around 6 years ago :p

Anyway i noticed your ionic equation and its correct,but ours is too :
untitled-jpg.43584

=)

Reaction score
Well anyway A* it was around 6 years ago :p

Anyway i noticed your ionic equation and its correct,but ours is too :
untitled-jpg.43584

=)
Ha.. thanks bro.. you've made my day! ^_^ People all around here were saying i was a jerk, talking crap.. I still stood firm at my statement. I was looking for the same thing, but you got it before me. !! HIGH FIVE :)

Reaction score
Ha.. thanks bro.. you've made my day! ^_^ People all around here were saying i was a jerk, talking crap.. I still stood firm at my statement. I was looking for the same thing, but you got it before me. !! HIGH FIVE :)
And it goes to show that you were obviously more able since the er states :
Most candidates gained the mark by writing the neutralisation equation in terms of hydrogen plus
hydroxide ions. Only one or two candidates were able to write the equation in terms of hydrogen
and calcium ions.
:D

Reaction score
And it goes to show that you were obviously more able since the er states :
Most candidates gained the mark by writing the neutralisation equation in terms of hydrogen plus
hydroxide ions. Only one or two candidates were able to write the equation in terms of hydrogen
and calcium ions.
:D
IT is about age the youngest gets the distinction

Reaction score
Tell me one thing guys, Many people are very very weak at maths. Like many of my class mates, 90% of them Failed their maths mock! Yet the Result Statistics of CIE show that only 15% achieved grades E and Lower, which is the about the same as many other subjects. So is the marking more lenient or what in CIE?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tell me one thing guys, Many people are very very weak at maths. Like many of my class mates, 90% of them Failed their maths mock! Yet the Result Statistics of CIE show that only 15% achieved grades E and Lower, which is the about the same as many other subjects. So is the marking more lenient or what in CIE?
the result is very poor,so it goes down quite significantly,the ones who are getting E grades have attempted 2 or 3 questions at best from a total of (P-1) 26Q's and P-2 11Q's so
if you attempt* 33-37 question chances are you can get an A* or distinction,now you can figure it out yourself,getting an A in maths is quite easy though
*by attempt i mean correct answers to the full question