• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Syllabus D Paper 12.

Reaction score
hum yahan mushkil mushkil lagay rahtain haan pata chalta ha ppr asan ata ha so just chill. Evrythings gonna be fine Think for achieving higher and u would end up ATLEAST one grade below ur expectation! but that doesnt means think he kartay reh jao or mahnat na karo :p
LOL agree wid u bro remember me in ur prayers all is upto god we can't do anything without him!

Reaction score
Plz help Saad and others, i wrote the number of values in the Venn diagram instead of the values and also wrote '"tangents in same segment". Will any marks be deducted?

Reaction score
Plz help Saad and others, i wrote the number of values in the Venn diagram instead of the values and also wrote '"tangents in same segment". Will any marks be deducted?

For the Venn diagram, perhaps; for the tangents one, likely not.

Reaction score
But i have seen both of those types of Venn diagrams in past papers, hopefully they'll allow both

Yeah, that's why I said perhaps. The only thing different was that the elements were pretty limited, still though, you shouldn't lose marks.
How was today's paper?