• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Syllabus D Paper 12.

Reaction score
No, you didn't have to write it in the fraction form, you had to write it in k:1 form. The question might accolade you 2/3 marks

That doesn't matter, you could write in mixed numbers OR decimals.

Reaction score
I have a question or you could say I need some consolation :unsure:...In the question in which we had to calculate the pay of the girl, I did this : 1) I multiplied her pay per hour by 8, 2) then I calculated the pay she would receive per 15 mins (7.6/4) or something like that and 3)accordingly added that number to my first answer....My reasoning was that she was being payed 7.6 per hour and since the hour wasn't completed she would get paid the amount for the time she worked...:confused: So is this correct or umm I applied too much thinking and screwed up:oops:
(Oh and I don't remember the answer nor the question's digits so if the digits I wrote are incorrect just ignore them)

Reaction score
I have a question or you could say I need some consolation :unsure:...In the question in which we had to calculate the pay of the girl, I did this : 1) I multiplied her pay per hour by 8, 2) then I calculated the pay she would receive per 15 mins (7.6/4) or something like that and 3)accordingly added that number to my first answer....My reasoning was that she was being payed 7.6 per hour and since the hour wasn't completed she would get paid the amount for the time she worked...:confused: So is this correct or umm I applied too much thinking and screwed up:oops:
(Oh and I don't remember the answer nor the question's digits so if the digits I wrote are incorrect just ignore them)

Pretty much everyone did it this way.

Reaction score
Ok..Thank God...That is a great consolation, atleast I know that if I screwed this one up, the others did too:p

Well no, it was of 2 marks, everyone calculated the time correctly and applied the correct formula so 1 mark for Method is going to be there for everyone.