• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Paper 42 2013

Reaction score
bro, don't under estimate it. do you have ANY idea how easilly you can make mistakes in this paper? I'm talkin calculations, you know accedantly forgetting a number.... when you say "2 questions" you make me feel like its for 2 marks... Its for more than 10 marks...don't mean 2 be negative. just saying
which question did u find hard..
some were tricky but not tht difficult.

Reaction score
you see my friend, they are very tricky indeed. for example, the value of n. then there was the mensuration, lets not forget about the one for paul and his stupid bags and the girl that buys 4 more bags. then they ask you to "show that" the quadrelateralhjhf equation is true. u know, I trust the examiner's work, I dont have to "show" him, or prove he's right. ;)

Reaction score
you see my friend, they are very tricky indeed. for example, the value of n. then there was the mensuration, lets not forget about the one for paul and his stupid bags and the girl that buys 4 more bags. then they ask you to "show that" the quadrelateralhjhf equation is true. u know, I trust the examiner's work, I dont have to "show" him, or prove he's right. ;)
if u would have done the past papers..in every single past paper of paper 4 the question like paul and the girl whatever comes. Especially like after 2010

Reaction score
you don't say..... I solved past papers, I did everything. I solved from 2000 up to 2012 and Im not braging or tryna be a smartass. just sayin, that question was NOT easy.

Reaction score
you don't say..... I solved past papers, I did everything. I solved from 2000 up to 2012 and Im not braging or tryna be a smartass. just sayin, that question was NOT easy.
i did it in my first attempt. The concept was same as those questions in the past papers.

Reaction score
heres the thing, it was the same concept. Just the equation itself.....Im probably repeatin this

Reaction score
Guys when they asked us to do rotation 90 degrees anti clockwise in the traslation, did the image we form get formed half on top of the other one or right next to it?

Reaction score
yes my friend. 100% sure it was an anticlockwise rotation, and yup it was right next 2 the previouse one