• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS PAPER 4 WAS SO HARD :( :(

Reaction score
U know how the ratio questions are really easy in every single past paper :)) idek how they made it hard... they just did.. and probability was so hard and mesuration and inequalities.. basically everything :))
Oh yes! Why make no.1 hard.. :/ That $500 dollar question part also, who brings algebra in ratios! Then men:children? did you get that one?
Probability first part was okay, second part not really sure :/
The finding l side had so much of trick to it, and also in the area you had to add circular base area which made it tricky. Inequalities was a bit fine atleast only straight forward part in the whole paper!

Reaction score
Oh yes! Why make no.1 hard.. :/ That $500 dollar question part also, who brings algebra in ratios! Then men:children? did you get that one?
Probability first part was okay, second part not really sure :/
The finding l side had so much of trick to it, and also in the area you had to add circular base area which made it tricky. Inequalities was a bit fine atleast only straight forward part in the whole paper!
only the graph part for inequalities i found hard..
and no :)
i didnt get the women:children one :).. it was for 2 marks :).... and the following question also required the answer for this so i couldnt do that either... i hope they make the grade thresholds really really low otherwise im scared what i will get

Reaction score
only the graph part for inequalities i found hard..
and no :)
i didnt get the women:children one :).. it was for 2 marks :).... and the following question also required the answer for this so i couldnt do that either... i hope they make the grade thresholds really really low otherwise im scared what i will get
did u get the cone one....i only got the first qs of 9 pie others nope..

Reaction score
Not that one either and also the bearing one, the last part i couldnt solve it :(
Same here idk how people got all the questions....but still their answers are not matching with each other like each one have used their own rules..... AND WHAT ABOUT THAT ANGLE...TANGENTS ONE 48 WAS GIVEN

Reaction score
Same here idk how people got all the questions....but still their answers are not matching with each other like each one have used their own rules..... AND WHAT ABOUT THAT ANGLE...TANGENTS ONE 48 WAS GIVEN
Yes exactly! I just assumed that the tangents are equal, so (180 - 48)/2. Hahahah i created my own formulas in there

Reaction score
There were 4 questions following that... which one?

Reaction score
Ughh it was soo blehhh omg why did they have to make easy concepts so hard! Oh btw does any one remmember how many marks the describe the histograms was?

Reaction score
66 :O
I had completely different ones only one 66 the first one
First wass 66 then after that u will find angle at center. .. then divide it by two giving 66

(A rough diagram just for clarification)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-12-00-51-20-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-12-00-51-20-1.png
    323.6 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
For the histogram how many bars did we have to draw in the middle? ...ya this was one of the easy things but theres apparently confusion goin on