• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Paper 4.. " How On Earth" DOUBTS QUESTIONS!

Reaction score
i knw man! everyone has scored so much! i knew sab but i meseed some stuff :( u think any chance atleast of an A? if it all i do P42 good?
yus yus Insha Allah u will get A* :D never be hopeless. u always and always got Allah with u. ask always from Him and he never sends His banda away empty hands :')
Insha Allah do awesome in P4 :D

Reaction score
so first of all. whenever a circle or cylinder like this comes, we have to use the angle to find the area. so area of complete circle = pie * r^2. and the total angle of a circle is 360 degrees. but if u just take x degrees of a circle, area= x/360 * pie * r^2

Reaction score
so first of all. whenever a circle or cylinder like this comes, we have to use the angle to find the area. so area of complete circle = pie * r^2. and the total angle of a circle is 360 degrees. but if u just take x degrees of a circle, area= x/360 * pie * r^2
but i dont get the whole thing
lik ei got 2/5 wen i compared to mark scheme!