• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS PAPER 22 / JUNE 2012?

Reaction score
what was the angle coming which we took out from the cosine rule ? i am saying about part 1 of the trigonometry question ..

Reaction score
what was the probability n the percentage in the cumulative curve waala question ?

Reaction score
how did u drew da graphs constantly ...i took the coordinates 21 hours n 1 n yaxis ... n it was a constant graph .....is it correct?
After remaining constant for two hours at the cinema, the graph touched the x-axis after 80 minutes, i remember, and the time was like 20 30. something like that.

Reaction score
After remaining constant for two hours at the cinema, the graph touched the x-axis after 80 minutes, i remember, and the time was like 20 30. something like that.

I remember the 1 hour 20 minutes part..

because the line was touching the 3.333th division.

Reaction score
i got 20 30 (the time they arrived at "someone's" house. do we have to show how we get it? anyway it was only 1 mark

Reaction score
i got 20 30 (the time they arrived at "someone's" house. do we have to show how we get it? anyway it was only 1 mark

well marking on the graph with a pencil isn't a bad idea .. but no worries