• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS PAPER 22 / JUNE 2012?

Reaction score
Well how did u assume that it was 45* and yeah there was one big clue there the questions answer was worth 3 marks which mostly is the no. of marks given for cosine rule when finding its angles but i think u might get like a one or a two :(

well u see normally a 3 mark part involves sine rule !! and by applying that i got the right answer !! i should get all 3 of the marks !! ??

Reaction score
well u see normally a 3 mark part involves sine rule !! and by applying that i got the right answer !! i should get all 3 of the marks !! ??

you will lose 1 mark for assuming that angle was 45 i think .. because it wasn't!

Reaction score
he last part of dat question where v had to draw another graph on the same one! wat was the answer to that?

Reaction score
If i loose a total of 10 marks in both maths paper !! CAN I still score A* ?? !!! these are the maximum marks i can loose "(