• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS PAPER 22 / JUNE 2012?

Reaction score
no in vectors da qs didnt said to give da ratio in simplified form i read it 3 times

Reaction score
which question u guys talking about?! in paper 2?? in section A? there was no trapezium in the paper. there were 2 paralelograms
In Q question8 of paper2 were we had to find area of major segment
Us k aglay part main us k neechay aik trapezium attach kia tha
(dnt tell me u dnt knkw difference in a trapezium and a parallelogram)

Reaction score
In Q question8 of paper2 were we had to find area of major gegment
Us k aglay part main us k neechay aik trapezium attach kia tha
(dnt tell me u dnt knkw difference in a trapezium and a parallelogram)

Yes it was a trapezium 100% sure some people dont even remember the shapes correctly kitna khail te hai woh log :D

Reaction score
no da qs was f 1 mark n da main aim f da qs was to find da ratio ......n it was up to u how u rite da ratio .....in decimals,fractions or integers...n da qs didnt also told to simplify ...!!!

Reaction score
no da qs was f 1 mark n da main aim f da qs was to find da ratio ......n it was up to u how u rite da ratio .....in decimals,fractions or integers...n da qs didnt also told to simplify ...!!!
Aik mark k liay itna koun ro rahay ho
Apne jo kia sai kia ab bas karo

Reaction score

DUDE preceeding the parts it had already said give ur answers simplified and even if this wasnt said ratios are never given in decimals they are given in integers although ur answer may be accepted if they wish to keep praying and hope for the best only thing we can do now :p

Reaction score
guys did u guys do section b question 1? If you guys do, what was one of the length? Those I know were 20 and 2 only..

THATS like asking someone what did u eat 1 month ago !
thAT QUES WAS TRIGONOMETRY so there were too many lengths to remember i dont know but pehlay walay mein u needed to use Cosine rule to find the angle then Sine rule and a basic trig ratio after that i cant think :D

Reaction score
hey guys in finding the area of shape 2 u shud use the similar triangle method or jst calculate it!!!!!!!

Reaction score
THATS like asking someone what did u eat 1 month ago !
thAT QUES WAS TRIGONOMETRY so there were too many lengths to remember i dont know but pehlay walay mein u needed to use Cosine rule to find the angle then Sine rule and a basic trig ratio after that i cant think :D

Chah Gaye sir jee!

that's exactly what i used!! I actually first assumed that that angle was 45 and the line was bisecting that 90 degree angle .. LOL but I corrected it later .. my cosine rule part had a lot of cutting in it :D I hope that it doesn't get me in trouble!

Reaction score
Chah Gaye sir jee!

that's exactly what i used!! I actually first assumed that that angle was 45 and the line was bisecting that 90 degree angle .. LOL but I corrected it later .. my cosine rule part had a lot of cutting in it :D I hope that it doesn't get me in trouble!
me too! for the first try. I assumed that it was 45 degree because the square was bisected! haha. Then I realised that you can find AD by two ways
(i) the value of angle ABC - 90 ---> use sine + 2
(ii) 360 -180 - value of angle ABC ----> use cosine + 2

Reaction score
but srsly, what was the length of the string from kite to the ground (the diagonal) !!!!!!!?? SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP!

Reaction score
hey!! did any one do the last question in section B that graph question??

I did .. my last question answer was coming 5 .. although some of my friends got 4.8 as their answer .. but my curve was not at all smooth! I will lose 2 marks in the construction of that graph :(