• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths paper 2.. 2012!!

Reaction score
ok do u hv any idea about when I use barchart or histogram plz?
most of da tym, bar charts r xpected. i nvr came across a question askin 2 draw a histogram. make sure ur bars dnt touch each other n da same space is maintained between da bars wen drawin a bar chart.

Reaction score
most of da tym, bar charts r xpected. i nvr came across a question askin 2 draw a histogram. make sure ur bars dnt touch each other n da same space is maintained between da bars wen drawin a bar chart.
also before starting the baechart is it important to leave space here too?

Reaction score
I want from u a great help for me ...plz if u can draw for me this answer in paint and post it about bio p6 it is in o/n 2010 paper 62 q2
i'm sry but i cnt draw. jst draw a bigger diagram of watevr u c, includin da 2 small hole-like structures. but dnt shade

Reaction score
Can I also know the answers to the last whole page. The matrix question.
I think (a) 3.5
(b) +3 or -3
(c) 5

Thats what i got tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................................................LOL

Reaction score
i'm sry but i cnt draw. jst draw a bigger diagram of watevr u c, includin da 2 small hole-like structures. but dnt shade
hiiii, how r u....how was ur bio exam??(hoping the best!!!)
BTW last question I wrote "some of them r still growing" or is it appropriate or continuous variation?

Reaction score
hiiii, how r u....how was ur bio exam??(hoping the best!!!)
BTW last question I wrote "some of them r still growing" or is it appropriate or continuous variation?
fyn thnk u. wbu? da paper wnt well, alhamdulillah. hw ws it 4 u? i put da worms wid lengths between 11cm n 12.9cm hv been naturally selected n so hv da tallest bar.

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Hope you did well today. I just wanted to clear some doubts on the following:
- There was a transformation question.. it was shear I guess. What was the invariant?? i wrote Y-axis.. not sure!
- There was another question about the gradient of two parallel lines.. was it 5/4?? (1.25)
- And one last one.. what was the inverse of the function??
i posted the mark schemes check it