• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P4 and physics P1

How was maths P4 overall?

• Total voters
Reaction score
guys it s useless talkin and regreting abt the paper which u have already done... try hard 2 cover up n do ur best 4 the coming up paper 3 n 6.... Mayy Allah help each n evry1 of us 2 succeed..... :) Ameen ;)
luk hu's talkin. after regrettin 2 da max, u r advisin da others not 2 regret! :p hahhahhah, nyways, listen up all of u, if u keep on regrettin, u wont b able 2 concentrate on ur other pprs. sp plzzz stop. insha allah u all will produce gud results.

Reaction score
Guyssss i've a question do they give us marks on our working (steps) but what if the steps are correct then the final answer is wrong due do multiplying by a value :/// plzzz tell me they do give marks on steps
if more makrs r allocated 4 da question den dey will giv marks.

Reaction score
Guyssss i've a question do they give us marks on our working (steps) but what if the steps are correct then the final answer is wrong due do multiplying by a value :/// plzzz tell me they do give marks on steps
they give u marks for showing the correct steps in maths

Reaction score
if i am not wrong......................these r my answers
paper 580/42
cake stuff area.........59.9cm2
nxt page simultaneous equation..........$0.85.... &.....$0.55
the linear programming....least possible cost for 20 trees was.........$145.....co-ordinates ( 9,11)
probablity.............9/14............and 14/25,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(i am not sure about the real values)
the question right after the cake one .........length AD or AB...............is 37.9 cm
((((((((((((((((i am not sure but i feel tht i am ryt))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Reaction score
if i am not wrong......................these r my answers
paper 580/42
cake stuff area.........59.9cm2
nxt page simultaneous equation..........$0.85.... &.....$0.55
the linear programming....least possible cost for 20 trees was.........$145.....co-ordinates ( 9,11)
probablity.............9/14............and 14/25,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(i am not sure about the real values)
the question right after the cake one .........length AD or AB...............is 37.9 cm
((((((((((((((((i am not sure but i feel tht i am ryt))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
i wrote the same thing except for the probability