• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths p32 how was it?

Reaction score
I the found the question a little tricky this time... It took time to understand some questions...

Reaction score
Worst paper ever lol , that was that rare moment for me of feeling absolutely stranded in a maths exam :( not knowing what to do . Anybody knew how to do that complex numbers question?? worth 10 marks!

Reaction score
Worst paper ever lol , that was that rare moment for me of feeling absolutely stranded in a maths exam :( not knowing what to do . Anybody knew how to do that complex numbers question?? worth 10 marks!
i Knew how to but i did a stupid crap in the first part which cost me 3 marks. Second part was simple.

Reaction score
this is abit off topic, and i wouldnt wanna start a brand new thread discussing the maths paper 5 (mechanics 2), but why hasn't one been made?
i would expect at least some people to have taken full mechanics :/

on topic: yeah this maths paper3 was horrible lol. i did everything on the first page only and a few bits and pieces on the 2nd page. i didnt even have time to touch the vectors, and that question worth 6 marks strained your eyes just by looking at it.

Reaction score
this is abit off topic, and i wouldnt wanna start a brand new thread discussing the maths paper 5 (mechanics 2), but why hasn't one been made?
i would expect at least some people to have taken full mechanics :/

on topic: yeah this maths paper3 was horrible lol. i did everything on the first page only and a few bits and pieces on the 2nd page. i didnt even have time to touch the vectors, and that question worth 6 marks strained your eyes just by looking at it.
me too :/ i did m2 p52 and came here looking to see how others did but i found no thread at all.... kinda felt like i was the only one doing m2 :(

Reaction score
M2 is hard in my opinion thats why many don't do it. Considering M1 was "easy" M2 is gonna be really hard maybe like P3 or a bit less
hard. you can check examsolutions.co.uk for online tutorials though i have to warn you, it doesn't have every topic covered. So try the mark schemes too and maybe your physics notes may help. That's all I can tell you. Good luck man, I got Chem P4 tomorrow :(

Reaction score
me too :/ i did m2 p52 and came here looking to see how others did but i found no thread at all.... kinda felt like i was the only one doing m2 :(
yeah man. how did u find it? i'll admit that it was one of the easiest mechanics papers ive seen, but that does indeed stop me from scoring full marks. also, some of the 'easier' questions on laminas didnt turn up, which sux. and some of my answers were um... didnt seem right. u know it could be correct if you get 'nice' numbers like 1.5, 10, etc as ur answer. but when u get numbers up to 51 decimal places as ur answer, you know its wrong haha.