• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MaThS p1??

Reaction score
hi everyone....!!
how was the maths P1 today..
do not discuss contents of paper,just tell how did it go for everyone. :)

Attachments

• QUESTIONS FROM O.docx
    11.3 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
The paper was easy. Not one question was difficult. And DA biggest surprise. The Cie ppl left out transformation..... And transformation is included in every paper. However it also shows dat P2 might be difficult. Still u never know.......

Reaction score
the paper was really easy.......
but i missed out a part of 2 marks...by mistake.
BAD LUCK... :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
Paper was amazingggggggggggggggggggggggg :D :D :p
The only this i found difficult at first was the simulataneous hahaha messed it up a bit but then corrected it and rest was halwa :D MASHALLAH... Hope p2 is as easy.... :) :)

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alikum

The paper was superb, not a single difficult question. Can safely hope for atleast 75+ inshAllah .

Reaction score
@mrgreedywolf: loll during the paper i even didnt realize that these topics exist hahahaha :D :D

Reaction score
Please don't mention what came and what didn't... You can do that after 24 hours... Today just post how was your paper...

Reaction score
Dude theres a chat thingy here :eek: i don't know the name ! xmat something, don't you know? You're the mod >o

Reaction score
XainJaffery said:
Dude theres a chat thingy here :eek: i don't know the name ! xmat something, don't you know? You're the mod >o
Obviously I do... But no discussion before 24 hours...

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
XainJaffery said:
Obviously I do... But no discussion before 24 hours...

pata chalay mods chat bund karwa dein :D

Reaction score
How was math=4024?? <lets nt discuss ans..>

I was not bad....or was it? opinions please!!!!

Reaction score
Paper was really really easy. Went beautifully mashallah. I only messed up 1 mark but i guess 79 out of 80 is quite good