• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P1 and P2 Discussions

Reaction score
Alhamdolillah p1 went gr8 ! P2 bhi aesa agaya to .. :whistle::whistle:;) Now desperate to discuss the answers .. but ahhh, these 24 hours !

Reaction score
Lol yeah i noe ryt!!! its so damn freaking annoying :mad: Alhamdulillah my paper was good except im scared for about 4 marks :(

Reaction score
Ok so v can start discussion now for p1 ... I wrote under root pi as the irrational number, is dis correct?

Reaction score
on what point did the girl's graph end in that kinematics ques?

Reaction score
Dun worry u vil get 1 mark still :) there was a horizontal line at 18 first, line then dropped straight down to zero. Progressed on the x-axis, then rised straight till 20 from where there was another horizontal line

Reaction score
can anyone help me with Q28 of maths N2011/12.......... plzzz zzzz

Reaction score
actually i couldnot solve the question...... i just want to ensure tht if such question comes in p2 i m able to solve it.........

FE is simple FA + AE. AB = 4AF, so AB = 4p. AC = 2q. Now BC = BA+AC. Cuming to b(i), BD= k x (ans of aii). AB was 4p, so FB=4p-p=3p. Now FB+BD=FD. b(ii), apply the concept of parallel vectors here, n then compare the coeficients

Reaction score
Hey can ull please tell me how to calculate the shear and strech factor?

Lets suppose C is object and c is image. Stretch factor = distance of c from invariant line/distance of C from invariant line. Shear factor = distance between C and c/distance of C from invariant line

Reaction score
FE is simple FA + AE. AB = 4AF, so AB = 4p. AC = 2q. Now BC = BA+AC. Cuming to b(i), BD= k x (ans of aii). AB was 4p, so FB=4p-p=3p. Now FB+BD=FD. b(ii), apply the concept of parallel vectors here, n then compare the coeficients
thnku very much for ur help.....
cn u explain me da last part as i m nt getting da correct answers...

Reaction score
thnku very much for ur help.....
cn u explain me da last part as i m nt getting da correct answers...

FD is 'x' times of FE. Eq is like FD='x'FE. Put ur ans to FE n FD in the respective places. Once done, compare the coefficients on both sides of eq. This vil give u value of 'x' from which k can b found